• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Leafeon resting on a tree branch
love the art

once more its Leafeon, with various plants on the background, not sure which ones they are

Finally nearly five years after joining I have an avatar to actually match my username. =P

It's a woman playing the aulos from an ancient Athenian vase. I saw a lower quality shot of this vase and loved it and actually went through hours of research to find it so I could get a higher quality shot, which I properly credited in my profile, but here's the actual link.

Leafeon with macaroons and pistachios

Using a realistic looking Ariados for a while

first time I'm trying out an arachnid here on Bulbgardens
wonder how many will attempt to 'squash' me

My avatar is from The Story of Mewtwo's Origin and it's about Mewtwo's childhood on how he was created and it's a 10 minute deleted scene from Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back.

using Espeon for a while, until Friday

for now using an art I made, a Chatot I drew with Sisserou Parrot coloring
a parrot native to the island of Dominica

Anime Hermione Granger. I yearn for the day the Harry Potter anime gets released.

Back
Top Bottom