• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Anime person

wrong topic!!

Last edited:
its one of my favorite fan arts of Flareon
the original artist named it "Pulgoso" which is Spanish for 'full of fleas'

for the next couple days (Augusts 3rd to the 6th)

using a realistic fan art drawing of Beartic with a Cubchoo cub following
really loved the drawing when I first saw it

Sisco/Silas Karlisle from Beyblade Burst God/Evolution. Was rewatching some episodes of it earlier and decided to go with him, mainly cause he's cool and is one of my fav characters in the series.

Wakiya Komurasaki (Murasaki in the dub) from Beyblade Burst and Beyblade Burst God/Evolution, my second favorite character in the series (was bumped down to 2nd after Silas appeared). This particular image is when he, Valt, and co. landed in Mexico, thought he looked cool with his shades so I decided to use it.

Back
Top Bottom