• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

My new avatar is the cover of Lamb Of God's Ashes Of The Wake, because of Randy Blythe's recent arrest.

And yes, my profile picture is still British Steel.

My profile is still a Pokey from my April theme, and my new avy is the Pyro from TF2 (the most Kenny-like of the classes).

my profile picture is Gai tsutsugami from anime Guilty Crown.
Did you know? When he was younger, he was voiced by Trip's VA! So, I like him :3

I prefer seeing Dent's Dark side. So...evil Dent! A photo taken from the episode in which Cabernet makes her debut and confronts Dent!:)

My avatar is the central part of the cover of Anthrax's Persistence Of Time, for no reason other than the fact that I really like it.

And yes. My profile picture is still British Steel. Problem?

I really like anime my so My profile pic is Chibitalia from Hetalia and my avatar is Ed Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. They're both from two of my favorite animes.

My profile picture is now Kanbei Kuroda from Samurai Warriors and Pokémon Conquest. Still the same avatar as before.

My profile picture is basically an overprotective Leavanny mother, lol.

My avatar's a picture of Mordecai the Blue Jay, a character of Cartoon Network's Regular Show, which, alongside Adventure Time, is my favorite recent cartoon.

My profile picture is a cartoon depiction of a gentleman. Because gentlemen rock my socks.

My avatar is of Abraham Van Helsing, the original vampire hunter.

Just changed mine.
Profile Picture: Sealand from Hetalia
Yet again from some of my favorite animes.

Profile picture: Sableye, my second favorite Pokemon
Avatar: Shuckle, one of my other favorite Pokemon

Avatar: Professor Layton. One of my favourite game series.

Profile picture: Okami, another one of my favourite game series.

They're the same thing for me.

Terezi hitting Gamzee with a... toy or whatever. Tz and Gamzee are trolls from a webcomic, Homestuck.

My avatar is Ninjask, which is probably my favourite Bug type Pokémon.

My profile picture is some guy from Star Trek. I have no idea who ._.

Back
Top Bottom