• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Explain Your Avatar

Reaction score
The male protagonist/Akira Howard from Astral Chain. Picked up the game yesterday and took a major liking to him instantly.

Reaction score
My Profile Pic is of Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Famous Character, The Black Knight, saying the infamous line: "'Tis But A Scratch".

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
A piece of Bolsa holding an emerald while standing upside on a 4s eye

Reaction score
The Soirée Berkut alt that'll release tomorrow in FEH, was just so excited I had to do my boy justice. Since Berkut is my second favorite FE antagonist (after Julius), I'm definitely gonna try and pull him tomorrow on the banner; him getting another alt is so amazing for me, he deserves it.

Reaction score
It was Whiskers the Nidoran from Starter Squad, now it's Mr Skops from the first Rayman game.

Reaction score
Yawning Squirtle from the incredibly well written webcomic sonichu. he was a character featured in 1 frame that somehow became a giant meme among the community

Reaction score
Timeskip Dimitri drinking tea. Saw the gif and had to use it (especially since I already have the other guys in similar gifs, Dimitri was the only one I didn't have), he was just too cute to not use.

played the correct frequency
Reaction score
So basically my avatar is part of my profile theme for Halloween (my signature is also like that too).

Basically, it was inspired by Tom Clancy's The Division (More like the Second One). What Pikachu is doing is that Pikachu is calling for an "extraction" helicopter to grab "contaminated" items from the Dark Zone. Basically, the items you collect from the Dark Zone aren't yours unless you successfully put it on a helicopter, which needs to be called with a flare gun.

I'm sure the Pikachu is helping that agent out while the agent looks out for other agents who may want the items :p

Armored Automaton
Reaction score
A spooky and cute TCG artwork of Phantump that I already happened to have cropped on my phone

There is only one king!
Reaction score
It's Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! DM. Specifically his artwork from the mobile game Duel Links.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, as he appears in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.