• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Rimuru Tempest, the protagonist from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. Before that I was using Griffith but I was rewatching scenes from season 1 and decided to finally theme best boy Rimuru; plus I need to get around to watching part 1 of season 2 soon since it's almost over. (sorry Griffith, I'll get back around to you in the future)

some image i took in snipping tool from a japanese "special" game on the japanese pokemon website called "Yadon's Paradise"

I don't know how many people use their own artwork, but as my signature says, it's the protagonists from one of my original projects. The art itself is a reference to the 1st ending of Sword Art Online (Yume Sekai), and it's supposed to mean that each of the two characters can't go on without the other.

Meant to be symbolic.

zizel, the first demon claire encounters besides lady charlie, and the one who became bound to her throughout her time in the mansion. blunt, smug, and stoic, she's the only one who doesn't have any malice towards anyone, instead watching the chaos of ashe, wilardo, sirius, noel and claire from afar. she's also the only purebreed who doesn't have anything against the haters, and i cannot say the same for rouge.

Ash and Pikachu from The Power of Us movie because I love those two and The Power of Us was arguably the best version of them. I picked it cause I felt as if their tired expressions just about summed up me as a writer. And pretty much anything.

Nacht Faust from Black Clover. Since his appearance in episode 168 finally came I was so happy, decided to use him (along with one of his devil familiars, Gimodelo) in celebration. I was going to use a colored manga image of him in his cloak/jacket and hat but decided on one showing his face instead, so I'll use the other image some other time.

Already explained above and in the "Who's in your Avatar" thread, but I'll say it again (as a way to pat myself on the back as well since I'm proud of how it turned out), mine is Aria, the main heroine of one of my original projects.

The animation was done as to test how I'd like her voice to sound like more or less, and the audio I chose fit completely, as if she's the one speaking. Then I decided to turn it into a gif and use it as an Avatar too.

An artwork of Gengar with the Cheshire Cat, this artwork is special for me since thanks to it Gengar is my favorite Pokémon. I started the anime from Hoenn and there Gengar practically didn't appear, I knew it existed but I didn't think much about it. Until one day that I saw this artwork, it was love at first sight, I had no doubts, it was my favorite Pokémon. I even searched for all the episodes where it appeared and that only sealed my decision. It was bound to happen, it would be my favorite Pokémon sooner or later :bulbaLove:.

Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald's kindergarten alt from the Bungo Stray Dogs: Tales of the Lost mobile game. The revival of the Kindergarten Entrance Ceremony event got me to finally participate since last year I was unable, but now I finally got him in the game so I just decided to theme this alt for a bit. I was gonna use Ryunosuke's athlete alt from the Meet of Student Athletes event currently going (which I also finally got a few days ago!), but Francis' alt is just too cute.

Back
Top Bottom