• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Changed them (again)

My current avatar is two asian small-clawed river otter pups (my all time favorite animal)

and my profile picture is france from hetalia

My avatar is Dr. Wily, of Mega Man fame; my profile picture is me, at Warped Tour 2012.

My current avatar is Touko; it was taken from some picture of Touko hugging Touya (if you look to the left side of the avatar, you can see the red of his hat, some of his hair and the blue jacket AND I THINK HIS EAR). Uh... I have no idea why I decided to theme Touko, though. o_o.

She's very cute, though, and probably my favourite female player character. (YES, HER ENGLISH NAME IS HILDA. BUT IT'S SO UGLY.)

My avatar and profile picture are the same - It's Natalie from Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. It's simple, she's just the best girl.

My current avatar is Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time.
My profile picture is a posterized picture of Jigglypuff with her microphone.

I changed again so yeahz!

My avatar is Italy from Hetalia Axis Powers and my profile picture is France also from Hetalia

My avatar is Russia, aka Ivan Braginsky, from Hetalia. My Profile picture is of III from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal.

My avatar is the Targaryen sigil, that family of fiery badasses. Fire and Blood!

Profile picture is a cap of Meowth from the Scrafty Tactics episode, I think. Correct me if I'm mistaken

I really liked him in that episode. Plus, his facial expression in that cap is just epic.

My avatar is a cool picture I found when looking up explosion on google, to find a cool looking Avatar. I'm pretty sure it's an asteroid crashing into a sun.

My profile picture is a picture of a time dragon with a clock.

My avatar is a piece of shit I made approximately one year ago because I figured I would humor a funny thought of mine.

My currently profile picture is a piece of shit that does not yet exist.

Both my avatar and profile picture are images from some of my favourite Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Avatar: It's Shuma Gorath, a villain from the Marvel comics and archenemy of Dr. Strange. He's also appeared in the Marvel Vs. Capcom games.

Profile Pic: It's Hilda from Pokemon Black & White.

Avatar: Zoroark. Well not much to explain but that I like using Zoroark on my team
Profile Pic: Its Archen. I use it for my blogs.

More than a month later, I still have the Kanbei profile picture (which I'm rather proud of), and my avatar is a picture of Megadeth taken shortly after the release of Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!, placing it around July/August 1985.

Current avatar is some fanart of III; I couldn't really find a good one from Episode 47 (I think that's when the scene in my signature takes place? Either that or 48, anyway) and this one fits somewhat well.

Profile picture... My OTP is AztecShipping and my favorite Episode is 46. <3 Two in one~

Will do!
Avatar is what Leaf Blade would look like if Megaman.EXE used the Pokemon move

Profile picture is Megaman.EXE that merged with Zoroark using DarkAura which is suppose to be the most strongest form of defense in the universe which I wish Lucario could learn to use because even Arceus would not be able to beat Lucario if it could learn how...Lucario can use Aura powers for attack reasons but not defense reasons which is kind of dumb...

Back
Top Bottom