• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Pyradox

hot take-haver
Reaction score
If it's a character, who is it? If it's not, explain why you chose it.

My avatar is the Greek symbol for Gamma. I only use it because it kind of fits the theme I have going.
My profile picture is a skull inside a spade. Decided I wanted a spade for my profile pic, since my role in the Resistance is the 9 of spades. I love skulls, so there we have it. Fits the theme pretty well, too.

(Yay. >w<)

Avatar is Rin Kaenbyou from the Touhou Project, dressed in a rather snazzy outfit. Nekomatas are fashionable
Profile picture is a fairly melancholic picture of Koishi Komeiji from the same series. Liked the art style.

Avatar is a transparent background because it suits my "I am nobody/nothing" motif
And don't have the latter

Avatar is Kenny from South Park dancing to a Peruvian flute band. Profile pic is a poster found in the episode "Chef Goes Nanners". First time I recall ever seeing one like it. xD

Profile's the same, but my new avatar is a smaller version of this picture of The Grand Highblood from Homestuck.

723579.jpg

My avatar is a Missingno. with boobs knitting a choice scarf, wearing a Sherlock Holmes cap and smoking a pipe in front of a dutch flag. It represents all past iterations of my username.

My profile picture is me posing with a triple baconator when the triple baconator first came out. Yes, it's old, but I look pretty much the same.

Avatar: Asato Tsuzuki from Descendants of Darkness, also a major hottie whom I love. XD
Profile Picture: N looking smexy as usual. I put him since I just MAJORLY love N. Sooooo much. ^_^

Well I've been watching a lot Phineas and Ferb lately so it's Phineas, and I still have my cookie eating Joltik because it's sooooo cute.

My avatar is Frieza in his third form, as it was always my favorite form of him.

My profile picture is a picture of this bee that was on some flowers outside my house. I had taken it a few years ago because it was a really big bee, and I uploaded it as my profile when talking about big insects.

My avatar is Clyde from South Park in the episode Lice Capades, flicking a louse off of his head.

My profile pic is Flambo from Adventure Time, because I liked the episode the pic is from.

Avatar and profile picture are of Serj Tankian, lead singer for System of a Down. I still blame Mintaka for this

That's all you're getting out of me :3

Same avatar as before.
Profile picture is Kanon Nakagawa from TWGOK being adorable.

My avatar is a shot of Maka dressed up as a member of Arachnophobia. I thought she looked kind of cute. ;3 And my profile picture is just Raichu fanart.

My avatar matches my username.

My profile picture is something I drew.

Back
Top Bottom