• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Avatar is Seiga Kaku from the Touhou Project, in a different style than most of my past avatars. Profile pic is still Kanon Nakagawa from TWGOK being kawaii.

My avatar is Hisoka Kurosaki from Descendants of Darkness who's so adorable and awesome!
My profile picture is Kazutaka Muraki from the same series who is super cool!!

Profile pic- my slightly handsome self in a hippie costume in high school for my final project.

My current avatar is a bit of fanart: a Golett handing a berry to a Golurk. I found it on pixiv and just had to use it, as it features my two favorite Pokemon ever. (It's called "My Hero", IIRC.)

My profile pic is DW art of Golett, as it is cute, huggable and totally adorable.

Fluttershy looking badass, most likely because Fluttershy suits my actual personality the most.. But I like to think I'm just a bit awesome. ;D

As for my profile picture, it's the art for one of my favourite Vulpix cards, because I love Vulpix and it is my me-mon. <3

New profile pic = the greatest picture of The Guy ever made.

My Avatar Kagamine Len, in a dress, same for my Profile picture.

Avatar is Kanon Nakagawa, a singer from The World God Only Knows. Profile picture is also Kanon (being adorable), but in a far more casual setting.

Avatar is of Bolin from The Legend of Korra, because I like him so far.
Profile pic is an owl version of the Eighth Doctor because he needs more appreciation.

Same as my username XD The similarities between Lucy and Mewtwo are uncanny!

Mine is Pinkie Pie after she gets ready to stop the dragon in that episode with the dragon. (Forgot the # and name of the ep) My profile picture is the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who.

Tying in with this post, my avatar is the single cover from Inside The Fire.

My avatar is Wind Waker Link looking sleepy and annoyed. I relate highly to that combination of emotions. xD
And my profile picture is a fsjal-meme fanart of another Link.

The new avatar is one of the top results when you look up 'fire eyes'. I chose it because it looks fantastic, and it's kind of foreshadowing my next username. :evil:

Avatar: A picture of Treecko that came from a wallpaper that was once on the official Pokemon site. The original picture says "(c)1995-2003 Nintendo/Creatures Inc/GameFreak Inc" so I'm assuming it was posted on the site around the release of Ruby and Sapphire.

Profile picture: Rainbow Dash in the clouds smiling down at Twilight from season 1 episode 3 of FiM.

Avatar: According to my sister I'm a dark pit Fangirl I HAVE NO SHAME

Profile picture: Joltik MOMOMOMOMing same as always

Avatar- Still Gardy- Gen III version this time.

Sig- a horribly downsized version of a Gmod screenie I took of a Scout (retextured to look like Gold/Ethan/Jimmy) and a Gardevoir; these are meant to represent myself and my Gardevoir in SoulSilver.

...and I made him hold her hand...cuz I love mah Gardevoir.

...am I weird?

Back
Top Bottom