• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Changed my avatar again, this one's here to stay. It's a drawing of Peridot (or "Peridork" as I like to call her) trying to flush herself down the toilet, from episode 70 "Catch and Release" of Steven Universe. My profile pic is also Peridork, but it's an image taken directly from the episode.

My avatar is a gangsta name CJ from GTA San Andreas.

My profile is another gangsta also rapper name Eazy-E. :cool:

My avatar is Blaziken's artwork from Pokken Tournament. As for profile pics, well, I don't have one as of yet.

My avatar/profile pic is a female Qunari from Dragon Age Inquisition. You know if the actually looked pretty in game.

My avatar is a screenshot of Virizion from the movie Kyurem Vs The Sword of Justice.
My profile picture is a photo of one of my cats, Milly.

My avatar and profile pics represent the ignorance of humankind, an unending search for truth which will never be achieved. :p

My temp theme for here until I can create another is Speed O' Sound Sonic from One Punch Man

My Avatar is Oryx, The Taken King, from Destiny: The Taken King expansion. he's the final boss in the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom