• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Nothing new. It's Precious Pupp. I've used this avatar before and using it again because I love it.

I'm alternating between a copyrighted character and my own purrsona because there's no rule that says I can't. :ROFLMAO:

Currently, mine is of Gaelio Bauduin from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans. I may change avatar from time to time, but he's still my #1.

Black Kyurem from a random official artwork I found in Kyurem's Bulbapedia gallery. Though it looked nice.

A mega banette I painted in inspiration from a cosplay I made. I have a gif of it glowing, but most sites dont use gifs for avatars/profiles

Fina from Skies of Arcadia. SoA is my favorite video game of all-time, and I've been thinking about replaying it recently. I've always been fond of Fina, and she always looks so pretty in the official art so I figured "why not?"

Using another Black Kyurem avatar. This time a screenshot from Kyurem Vs. The Swords of Justice.

I think I went with the android emoji for a sheep from a couple of versions ago, but I added googly eyes because they're the height of sophistication.

I just changed mine to a bit of TCG art featuring Golurk, because Golurk is awesome and I haven't had the big lug as an avatar for a good long while. (My last one was Bumblebee for Transformers: The Last Knight.)

I love Alolan Raichu, so when I came across this picture that expresses my love towards this thing perfectly, I just had to make it my avatar.

PS. My previous avatar was a PokéManiac because it's my Secret Base avatar in OR.

Back
Top Bottom