• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Linhardt suddenly awakening from napping (specifically, he was resting his head on his hand and kinda fell asleep before his head slipped). Had to use his reaction to it after finally getting a better shot of the cutscene (without the wording in the corner finally).

It's from the MHA manga. I don't entirely know the context, but based on where I am in the anime, and working on the knowledge that the anime has covered this scene, my assumption is that it's the aftermath of All-For-One's return.

I don't really know, however. I just grabbed it because I ship Toshinori and Shōta.

there's this obscure meme known as "doge" i don't know if you've heard about it but this avatar is a picture of "doge" photoshopped to resemble a certain police officer mightyena character related to the online phenomenon "twitch plays pokémon"

what appears to be a "mother Ursaring" taking the younger "Teddiursa cub" out for a walk

The complete image:

My character from Final Fantasy 14. She is a Viera, a newly released race that I thought I would not like due to the race being represented with excessive sexuality. Then I made one, carefully tailored her face and appearance, gave her glasses and a good outfit... and the rest is history.

This is meant to be as accurate a representation of myself as I could muster. I adore this persona so, and at the moment, consider it one of my main representations. This IS me. I've never felt so connected to a representation as this one.

Last edited:
My character from Final Fantasy 14. She is a Viera, a newly released race that I thought I would not like due to the race being represented with excessive sexuality. Then I made one, carefully tailored her face and appearance, gave her glasses and a good outfit... and the rest is history.
I knew it! Also, yeah, I also find the sexualization of vieras kinda bad, specially in the FFTA games, where they can be summarized as the "fanservice race".

A screenshot I took from episode 20 of Soukyuu no Fafner: Exodus of Koyo Kasugai (my fave). I always like when he has that sort of melancholy, soft expression like he does in that shot. Though that's kind of his expression 90% of the time by this point in the series lol.

Since FETH is out in three days I decided to just go ahead and use this screenshot I cropped of Felix Hugo Fraldarius. Definitely gonna recruit him, along with Linhardt, into the Golden Deer on my first playthrough.

It's still Felix Hugo Fraldarius but as he looks after the timeskip. This specific screenshot from the FE wiki is the S support cutscene you get if you choose to romance him (as Fem!Byleth).

an art by Otakuap, gave credit on my signature

Its Espeon playing with cat toys

Back
Top Bottom