• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

The Soirée Berkut alt that'll release tomorrow in FEH, was just so excited I had to do my boy justice. Since Berkut is my second favorite FE antagonist (after Julius), I'm definitely gonna try and pull him tomorrow on the banner; him getting another alt is so amazing for me, he deserves it.

Yawning Squirtle from the incredibly well written webcomic sonichu. he was a character featured in 1 frame that somehow became a giant meme among the community

Timeskip Dimitri drinking tea. Saw the gif and had to use it (especially since I already have the other guys in similar gifs, Dimitri was the only one I didn't have), he was just too cute to not use.

So basically my avatar is part of my profile theme for Halloween (my signature is also like that too).

Basically, it was inspired by Tom Clancy's The Division (More like the Second One). What Pikachu is doing is that Pikachu is calling for an "extraction" helicopter to grab "contaminated" items from the Dark Zone. Basically, the items you collect from the Dark Zone aren't yours unless you successfully put it on a helicopter, which needs to be called with a flare gun.

I'm sure the Pikachu is helping that agent out while the agent looks out for other agents who may want the items :p

Back
Top Bottom