• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

the official art for decidueye with a vaporwave edit. it's actually one of my best edits to this day. and decidueye is one of my favourite pokemon.

for now - Todd the fox in an air glider while Jeffries behind speaking to Todd
from the episode "Winging It" name of the show is in my signature

for a couple days - a fan art of Stunky and Skuntank
along with Fifi LeFume (from Tiny Tunes Adventures) blocking a Pokeball

A chibi Kiryu from the otome VN Enchanted in the Moonlight, he's actually a water dragon. I've been replaying the Switch port of the game(s) and decided to go through his route again, he is best boy in the game after all, so I decided to use him as an avvie.

Back
Top Bottom