• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

It's a banner made by Rainbow Cloud, something very common here :ROFLMAO:, but who can blame us he does a great job. The character is Sadness from Inside Out, my favorite character from the movie and one of my favorite characters overall, the quote is just a phrase from Google that I thought was fitting, just like my current usertitle.

Fanart aside, I guess I just felt that the song tangentially fitted more than the Non Non Biyori clip that was embedded before; it kinda-sorta reflects how the world tends to treat the kid that I'm currently representing an an avatar/signature theme.

Just added one part of my signature.

The first trainer card is if I were a gym leader, and the second is my team as the champion of the region I'm making.
"It's fun to steel" is a reference to the song and album "It's Fun to Steal" by Mono Puff, one of my favorite albums of all time, and using my favorite type.

Ninety One's Bala (likely from 91TV I'm not sure)

There is literally nothing more to it I just added it because it looked kind of nice (he is also on my current profile banner)

Some of my favorite screenshots of Legends Arceus. Would have added one more if that wouldn't go over the byte size limitation.

There's also one of my favorite quotes from a french movie. The untranslated quote is "Ne pas reconnaître son talent, c'est faciliter la réussite des médiocres".

It's a quote from the English dub of the Pokémon anime episode "Advice to Goh!".

Sometimes I need a reminder to stay perseverant, so it's stuck around in my sig for quite a while now (a little over a year, not counting some holiday-themed ones).

Maybe someday I'll change it more permanently to something else, but probably not anytime soon.

The three instruments have been my three favorite instruments since high school. Nearly two decades now. :lapras: I think I created this signature banner back in 2011. The bassoon picture is my own, but the other two I found on the internet. Bassoon was the only instrument I had and played back when I created the signature. (I own and can play all three now! I'm proud of that. :p )

The quote above the banner is from an old french movie (we're talking a movie in black and white), which I feel is relevant for those who want to stop doubting themselves during trying times (much love to you all !)

The banner itself showcases some of my favorite Pokémons : Ivysaur's french name is my namesake, Purugly is in my avatar, and Aggron is my favorite overall.

The credits under the banner... It shows who made the banner. :bulbaWave:

It's the roundel of the Robotech Defense Force with the logo for the Robotech franchise over it. I didn't make the image, I just found it online (I'm fairly certain it's some form of official brand image by virtue of it having the ® next to the logo). Although the original image I found (and all copies of the image I've found online) had black backgrounds (why?) so I had to remove the BG and make it transparent because it'd look bad if I just kept it unchanged.

I'm using it because, big surprise, I am a Robotech fan.

The links are just links to threads I've made here - partially so people will click them and check them out and partially so I can easily get to them when I need to post in them.

Back
Top Bottom