• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

Not much change, other just replacing my trainer card with Bulbapedia's image of Eevee.
Still letting others know what kind of animals I like, and I'm Serena's fan
I also let others know that I like Beavis and Butthead, Gordon Ramsey, my local teams, and Scandinavian music

My signature isn't really that exciting. It is just a quick picture of Virizion I drew a few days ago, and a list of things I've claimed. Thats it really.

Well, keeping my Eevee theme for a while so replaced the trainer card with Bulbapedia's image of Eevee
Still love Fire Foxes so water being super effective against Fire, decided to keep the 'keep water away from me'
Letting others know a few facts about me - and congratulating the Portland Timbers on winning the 2015 MLS cup.

It's Komasan(ta) and his brother (Santa) Komajiro delivering a giant horse plushie to a girl. xD

My signature is the opening quote and title of the video comic... wait for it... "Osana Reimu"!

"Osana Reimu" from what I understand is Japanese for 'Little Reimu'. The entire series is based on a fan theory that is based off of one sentence in some side material, and is mainly focused on the lives of a young Reimu Hakurei, an adult Rumia, and Reimu's mother long before the events of any of the games.

One word of caution though: the feels are strong with this one. It actually caused me to shed a single tear... Multiple times. If you are a Touhou fan and have not seem it, I HIGHLY recommend it. If you know very little of Touhou but like cavity-inducing character designs, I would also recommend it to you (although I cannot be held responsible if it indoctrinates you into the fandom).

"Osana Reimu" and the sequel "Reireimu" can now both be found translated on YouTube.

1. A (translated) line in the song, and it has a link that leads to the song itself.
2. A scene in the music video of the song above, he's supposed to be saying somewhere along the lines of "eenie meenie minie moe"
3. Link and claims

Artwork someone from Pixiv made of happy Hope Estheim and a happy Chocobo.

Currently mine is a banner of Scorne, my Houndoom and starter Pokémon in Pokémon URPG. It was done by Blue Dragon, who was one of the best banner makers on BMG before the move. The banner links to my URPG stats page, and the rest of it are links for getting started at the URPG (which y'all seriously should check out, wink wink). : D

This wonderful banner was made by the talented @Rainbow Cloud! Since I'm theming classic Sonic, he was kind enough to make me this. =)

Also includes a link to my site, claims of my favorite characters, and my friend code with friend safari included (I'll probably delete the friend safari information sometime since Sun and Moon are coming soon).

Just my claims list, a Rainbow Cloud-made banner, and a statement expressing my modship. I rarely change my signature.

Back
Top Bottom