• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

The GIF on the left of my signature has changed since the last post, and alongside it, the quote. This time, those two portions of my signature are themed after Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, with the GIF featuring the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam's transformation into Destroy Mode, and a quote from Banagher Links, the Unicorn's pilot.

Another signature update, this time of the GIF on the left - while still depicting the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam, it's now taken from a moment in Episode 7 of the OVA, in its "awakened" state.

READing it you will see that it contains a summary of
MY accounts and regrets and also provides links to the threads in which my
FICS are

My current signature incorporates two GIFs depicting the famous "Char Aznable Kick" as done in its oldest and its latest appearance in the franchise - Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 3 on the right, done by an MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type against the RX-78-2 Gundam, and Gundam Build Fighters: Battlogue Episode 01: AI Battlogue on the left, done by the Ballistic Zaku (a customised version of the MS-06S Char's Zaku II from Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin) against the CB-9696G/C/T Reversible Gundam (a customised version of the CB-0000G/C Reborns Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam 00). If you see a Char Custom in a video game of some sort, especially in the Gundam Versus and Gundam Musou series, expect to see this move appear at least once in a Zaku II's moveset.

The quote is also changed to one said by Char himself in both series:
"Fighting strength isn't determined by differences in mobile suit performance!" ~Char Aznable

The rest of the signature remains the same, with my claims in images and a single sentence.

Once again I'm using a twin-GIF setup with a quote and all my claims below. This time, it's two GIFs from Episode 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS, alongside an oft-repeated quote from Mikazuki Augus, our leading male Gundam pilot in this series.
"Hey, what should I do next, Orga?" ~Mikazuki Augus
Yo, the Hitoshi Ariga artwork. Nice. (That's his favourite Pokémon, too!)

Back
Top Bottom