• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

You'll never win 'less you use what's within, look deep inside for the POWER LIGHT.
Good place to start is just lead with your heart, fight for what's right all your life!
Omega Bone, Freedom
0tfUtCp.gif
(DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours)

Avatar credit: DARIUSBURST Another Chronicle EX Website (Thousand Knives official CG render)
A more standard format this time around, but still featuring song lyrics as they tend to do. This time, it's themed around DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, with the lyrics coming from the theme of the first mission in CS Mode, Freedom. The GIF this time around comes from the CG trailer for the original DARIUSBURST, showing the Legend Silver Hawk Burst warping in the Burst Parts and firing off the Burst Beam.

Other explanations:

A rough Black Kyurem banner I made, text saying that my claims have moved to my profile (as per usual), and a link to my art thread.

It's Kylo Ren. It requires no explanation - merely admiration. It also has Stormtroopers in the background, so yeah. Cool.

It's a nice gif that showcases one of my favorite Pokémon (if not my favorite): Quagsire.

adorable swirlix and slurpuff sprites (thought they'd match my avi), credit for the art in my icon and the sprites, and the kanji names for my main ships. i may never post in the shipping section but i still thought it'd be cute orz...

A gif of Kouyou Kasugai (piloting the Mark Vier) from Fafner. The gif is specifically from the teaser trailer for the upcoming Fafner - The Beyond... which still doesn't have a release date. :/ Though given the nature of his character, I'm just glad to know he'll have a decent role in it at all whenever it airs, so this signature is sorta me celebrating that lol.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom