• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

A wonderful rendition of Incineroar in the Battle Royal Dome, which is where all Incineroars love to roam. The text is colored with his three his signature colors.

It's Crystal Onix hanging around under the water, with my username superimposed using GIMP's crystal logo function, and the entire banner is bordered in amethyst.

...Despite the link within it, this sprite actually literally has nothing to do with my theme. It's actually the sprite of Backbeard, an obscure recruitable demon within the SNES RPG Shin Megami Tensei: Backbeard. Backbeard itself was based and named after a major antagonist from the GeGeGe no Kitaro franchise

Seliph and Ares sprites from Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, two of my many favorite characters in the game (and series overall). Also have my claims beneath them, of course.

Back
Top Bottom