• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

The three most important characters from one of my original stories codenamed S.O.R.R.O.W., Lammy Azabelle, Tohru Ardyn and Aria Starkia. Contrary to some beliefs, Tohru is NOT an antagonist, he's actually the main hero, I just thought it'd look cool having him display an evil look.

The names are mostly made up (the story takes place a hundred years in the future in a made-up Canadian metropolis), though there's a meaning for why I chose them all.

It's a gif of Terry from Soul in a scene of her looking for Joe Gardner in New York. I will definitely use Terry as my avatar again, everyone who knows me knows that I love this character and she's practically the symbol of my profile at this point :ROFLMAO:, about the gif I'm not sure if I'll use it again, probably yes.

The first two are self explanatory: links to my headcanon blog and fanfiction (always be plugging, as Jarvis Johnson says).

As for the third one, I made a joke in one of the threads (probably related to BDSP or something) that I would put a link to the BrainPop video for Fact and Opinion, so people would stop randomly throwing around phrases like "X is objectively good/bad" without understanding the meaning of such phrases. I went with the UK dub because 1. it's the first video I found, and 2. I think it's funny how BrainPop is redubbed in the UK.

The eleven characters of my original story who're trapped inside North City, a huge fictional Canadian metropolis, and forced to play an outlast killing game.

Back
Top Bottom