• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

It's kinda self-explanatory: link to and a bit of pseudo-poetic summary of my fic xD

My various claims. The rest just takes up room (and hopefully makes you laugh).

Resh: In pity. I could write better skits in ten minutes.
Me: I don't have that much room, OK?\

(I just got rid of it. Just claims is boring, though, so I'm thinking of getting a small banner to fill the empty space.)

Last edited:
Why this signature?
I don't know, really

Why those pictures?
It don't have pictures :p

What do those words mean?
Some ramdom phrases I got from some sites

How did you decide what to have as your signature?
Because I like to share beautiful phrases with people

Why this signature?
Eh, better than nothing.

Why those pictures?
There are no pictures, only Zhuul.

What do those words mean?
First set means "READ MY BLAWG," second set is song lyrics, third means my brain's gone wonky.

How did you decide what to have as your signature?
Eh, figured a link to my blog made sense. The other two are mostly filler.

And anything else you care to explain about it!
Eh, the lyrics are just whatever my favorite song is at the moment. The other thing comes from my conversations with a buddy of mine online.

My signiture is quotes from
1 A funny video on youtube
2. One for my fav band
3. One of my own making I'll probly add more quotes in the new future

It's a quote from the game "grab the mew" that was actually directed at me when I took Mew from another person. It just HAD to be quoted!

Mine is a banner of the Internet meme "Forever Alone", because it's one of the funniest memes imo.

I was watching azumanga daioh, and Chiyo is talking to girls her age who think that Chiyo is too mature to play. She then thinks about how weird her friends were and states... "We still play in high school, we just don't use jumpropes."

It made me laugh because it totally applies to me and my friends, and it applies to how I still play pokemon, which is considered a "child's game"

I claimed Caterpie. And I needed a quote. So I found one. (thanks jda95)

KAMEX=WIN.
YOKO=WIN.
ALL DARK TYPE TEAM WITH FERALIGATR=WIN.
CLAIMING THUDURUS=WIN.
NUFF SAID

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom