• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

This character in my MS Paint banner is (spoiled for those that didn't watch Gurren Lagann)
Boota the pig-mole in its badass humanoid form.
I also claimed my favorite character and Pokémon.

I got this signature as a prize for coming in 3rd place in The Winter's Path Scavenger Hunt and loved it so I never changed it ever again.

Mine pretty much explains itself.

I made it long before the HGSS announcements though, so it has nothing to do with that.

My school computer failed one day and said my name was root. So now it is my nickname. I also recoloured a portal logo I found online and reversed it to make it fit the actual orange portal. Then the "r" and the "t" are those colors because that Atlas and P-Body have as their secondary portal thing on their portal gun. I didn't put the entire thing together because that name was computer related so I thought it would be fitting to just take a screenshot. Plus I'm lazy... And it's a rounded rectangle because I have the power to do so. And I think it looks nice.

Itachi is my favorite character from Naruto. I made my own banner <3. A link to the trade shop I work for. A link to my Formspring. Pretty self-explanatory, really :p

The Lernaean Hydra was a multiheaded water beast in Greek mythology. Since Hydreigon is based on the Hydra, I named mine Lernaean. And because my Hydreigon is so awesome, I made a banner for it.

My signature represents my love for inFAMOUS.
That game is awesome!

Also, the quote is from the season finale of Supernatural :)

It's a quote from a Doctor Who episode (Forgot which episode) that I found very funny :XD2:
For the record, its from the deleted scenes. X3

My Signature is more or less reprasenting my love of Leafeons, as my Usertitle was once "The Duchess Of Leafeons."
Then theres my claims, and links to my Pokefarm, my fanfiction, and the random messages thread.

Had this one for years now I think. Just sorta a joke about what the move Curse would actually be like.

My favorite Pokemon they may not be the best team but they'll definitely take down any challenge.
The quote is my own and I'm still waiting for Pokemon to have a black male character option like in battle revolution.

I'd rather not having flashing lights as a sig so i felt like being a smart ass and making that VVVV my sig.

My RP character is always Tye Taylors and he is know for Braviary and a blue Flareon

Currently, my sig is an in-game quote that reflects exactly how I feel about real-life animals compared to humans. I can relate to N.

Also, pics of my main Black team.

it shows that I claimed Pachirisu and one of the many Soveit Russia Hetalia jokes.

Back
Top Bottom