• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

HexagonStephen

Offline for a while
Reaction score
Well, just do what the title says! Tell us why your signature is what it is:

Why this signature?
Why those pictures?
What do those words mean?
How did you decide what to have as your signature?
And anything else you care to explain about it!

I'll start! At the time I posted this, my signature was meant to be a little picture, made of characters, to represent my current name, HexagonStephen! It's also supposed to look like a Hexagon, in case you didn't notice. :sweat:
I was going to get a signature made, but I couldn't decide on what it would be, so I just put this together as a temporary signature.

Now it's your turn!

i've won some badges at the ipgl, so i show them to let people know :)

and my quote is from george harrison

i can't stand people who complain.

My sig?

My favorite five gen Pokemon...

Though it has a secret meaning too...

It's a pokemon that's always fighting with itself.
It's happy in this picture though. It's supposed to mean we can all get along.

I feel the need to show off my Pokemon Black team. Having a link to the URPG stats can prove to be useful.

About my message, I just feel that beating Pokemon with the strongest Pokemon and OHKO-ing everything is just a tad boring and too easy. I believe people should attempt to challenge themselves.

It's my name. What other explanation is required? I certainly cannot put a banner for my website there since it has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon and it has everything to do with my work.

just let me see how my siggy looks like >.>

ohh yea...now I remember...well believe it or not I can be very shy sometimes as well as having a low self-esteemand I think thats what Hinata represents;my shyniness.
You can also find my real name there and a quote that I reallly like >.>

One of my favourite quotes from The Simpsons.

It always cracked me up every time.

A picture of my favorite pokemon character with some of his pokemon. The words "On a neverending journey" represent how he's on his lifes journey and how it never ends. From Kanto to Sinnoh, from trainer to researcher; theres always something new to see and discover

I'm a big fan of Stephen King, and I'm very excited about then The Wind Through the Key Hole, the lastest book of The Dark Tower series (but, the book itself takes place between Wizard and Glass (IV) and The Wolves of the Calla (V).
And the phrase is the title of a short story.

My signature, huh?
It means that it's a temporary signature until I get the time to draw a real one(got sick of the last one) XD

Eh, just a basic signature with a song in the link. The pic is a banned of Eucliwood Hellscythe (character of the anime Kore wa Zombie desu ka?) and the song is the opening theme to the anime XD

'nuff said!

Back
Top Bottom