• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

In Final Fantasy V, there are two types of squirrel enemies you can face in a certain cave. One are very weak red squirrels called "Nut Eaters", who pose little to no threat, but the others are grey squirrels known as "Skull Eaters", who are extremely dangerous the first time you encounter them. (It's like how grey squirrels are stronger than red ones in real life, only taken to the extreme) Pachirisu, the squirrel Pokemon, aren't particularly feared by anyone, but that's because the ones we know are of the "red" variation; their grey counterparts are just as dangerous as Skull Eaters, as the heroes of FFV have found out.

The links above are pretty much the same as usual: My banner shop, a social group, the books I'm writing, and my (unexpected) fan club.

The banner is a little advertisement for a story I'm writing, with a link behind it. The color red in the story represents blood, and everything associated with it. The flowers represent peace, while the red represents war; the red is on top of the flowers, but they're still able to be seen. The gear represents machinery and industry, while the drop of blood represents humanity, showing that humanity are dependent on industry to survive, an aspect that will be explored later on in the story. The drop of blood could also represent the narrator, with the gear then taking the place of humans.

The text below is a line from the song I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie, a line which well represents the companionship theme in the story.

Sorry for going all symbolic on you guys.

Mine is a banner link to my breeding thread... the egg is there, because, you know, it's about breeding. I thought it would be cool to have an egg in the space in the middle of the 'O' XD

N, from---Everyone here knows. I got the image from some imageboard, forgot which one, cropped it for best size and added a lazy border that you can't even see due to resizing. I can do much more original banners/signatures, but I really liked this picture. Plus it's a fabulous rainbow.

The names underneath are Roman gods of course. But it's also part of the lyrics to Mirai Nikki's opening, which is possibly my favorite series.

I googled a screencap of the triplets, then edit the photo down for size, since I started to like the triplets especially Cilan. :) Catching a episode of the show a couple of weeks ago basically turned me into a fangirl of him.

Lots of people call me strange, even some random school teacher that I have never met before!!

Placido is disrespectful, has hatred, and is very arrogant. He also wants vengeance from Yusei. So, with all of those into one, here's my signature. Isn't Placido just so damn awesome?

Pretty self-explanatory lol. It's a game on BMG and I'm trying to get more members basically, heh.

I used quotes from the song "Apocalypse" by Zektbackt. I then combined it with Kaito, since I thought it would go. I love the dramaticness. And since Kaito is epic and AWESOME! I used an epic song quote for him.

Four panel screenshots of Trip. I know many people hate him, but NO! I like him. He is a child prodigy, respectful, and one last I say 'CUTE'!
He's best rival because he has nice Pokemon despite being newbie. I hope he wins the WTJC and battles Alder :)

My signature is showing my lovely Kaito-sama and his various feelings shown throughout the pictures. He's happy with Haruto, he's in pain from collecting Numbers, he's hateful to Dr. Faker and Tron, and he's indifferent to various others in the series. Isn't he marvelous? :awww:

Natsuno Yuuki and Tohru Mutou from the series Shiki. I luvs the series and them, m'kay?

It's the cover of Metallica's Kill 'Em All, repeated to the point of absurdity. Underneath is a line from Megadeth's Dread And The Fugitive Mind which I believe is quite accurate.

Well... I have claimed a move and a pokemon on a BMGF topic, so I stated that. I also thanked a friend who made me an avatar...

My signature is currently a banner of Meiko (the vocaloid). I chose this because I really like vocaloids and I really Like Meiko.

When I saw Tarrlock x Korra and Amon/Noatok x Korra fanart on deviantArt, I realized that people will ship anything these days. Well, I do as well...

Back
Top Bottom