• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

Leo Baskerville from Pandora Hearts, showing his despair in the pictures. Also, the text is a quote of hisI think it's his, it's either him or Vincent from the manga. Seemed appropriate.

I put this here back when I was more of a hipster, and I would still say that my musical tastes are pretty damn obscure. I was at 99.8% one time.

Why it's Vince, Howard, Naboo, Bollo, Bob Fossil and Rudi, of course!

From the greatest tv show in the world...The world of the Mighty Boosh.

A quote from Pandora Hearts involving Leo my hubby and this time I wanted a rainbow-ish theme in my signature, so I made each picture a different color, depending on his expression. X3

It's a reference from an awful live-action Street Fighter film where M. Bison, the character on my sig, is completely over the top and is the film's only saving grace, and this is one of his memorable lines.

My current signature is a copy of my email signature.

I believe I simply did :read ~/.signature in gVim and then BBCodified it a bit.

From the top:

Links: To various things you probably don't care about.
Banner: Two pictures of the Grim Reaper I found, as well as the Latin phrases "Morte, quarto eques" and "exterminatore mundorum" (which translate to "Death, the fourth horseman" and "destroyer of worlds'' respectively). I chose the former for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, of which Death is the last slated to appear. I chose the latter as a reference to the phrase "I am become Death, destroyer of worlds".
Quote: Refers to both the Megadeth song Kick The Chair and the now infamous "I AM THE TABLE" lyric from the Metallica/Lou Reed excuse for an album, the intention being to show that Megadeth has clearly done better over the years. The word "vecks'' comes from the Nadsat dialect in A Clockwork Orange (that I've been using a lot lately), and it roughly means the same thing as "guys" does now.

The three in my banner are all guys who are mistaken as girls at first and are thought to be pretty as well. I like creepypastas so I linked some of my favorites, my FC for trading convenience, a link to a friends forums so others will join

Links, a banner saying "I AM HELL TO THEE" (a reference to I Am Hell (Sonata In C#) by Machine Head), and a line from Hell's Bells by AC/DC, which is more or less true.

The image in my signature is the symbol of a Sekirei, and the show's icon. Other than that I have a link to my fanclub, the song Help Me Erin!!! from Touhou cause I find it funny, and my friend codes for my 3ds and Black version.

Just a signature showing different pictures of Rio Kamishiro from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. I'm told I'm like her, so I decided why not make her my signature.

A bunch of links to Youtube videos, all of which are save compilations of the Goalkeepers listed.

Back
Top Bottom