• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

Taken from tvtropes: "WARNING: The big enemy is approaching at full throttle. According to the data, it is identified as Butsutekkai. NO REFUGE" Text is the warning screen before each boss in ikaruga. It also appears [though modified] in another game.

I just put the bolded part in the usertitle to fit more with the avatar.

「声をきかせて」 (Let me hear your voice).

It's the title of a song BIGBANG released the month before I registered here. :]

I wish I knew a girl named Charles and I thought Rose was a good last name.
I name my female avatars in most of my games Charles.
It might be the result of reading the webcomic Hanna is not a boy's name though (which is a really cool comic by Tessa Stone by the way).

It roughly translates to "cut the stupidity". It's the name of a very entertaining Arabic webshow that I've been watching xD

I change mine alot, and currently it's from a song by The Megas. (Totally teenage thing to do. Forgive me.)

Mine, is obvious. Serperior is acting as Santa Claus, and you know, Serperior Claus?

My avatar is a character in a game on the iPod Touch/iPhone called Jetpack Joyride, and Lil Stomper is one of the vehicles available.

My usertitle means that no matter who you are, youre gonna grow evil in some way. It fits my Dark theme well.

[video=youtube;V-q0zSh3RvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-q0zSh3RvI[/video]
go to 1:17.

yes. ;D

Back
Top Bottom