• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

'Release your life' is a phrase that inexplicably turns up in several songs by the same band and absolutely nowhere else.

One of the songs is in my signature and the single cover in my profile picture belongs to another.

The Ultimate Answer from the books in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series

The character in my avatar is Ashnard, the main antagonist from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. He's a tad more evil than the previous characters I've used for my avatars, to say the least.

Psycho Killer reference. It means 'What is it?' in French, iirc.

I'm a kitty boy and the world will be mine to rule after it becomes ruin.

It's a line from England (from Hetalia)'s image song, Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman. It means "Laugh, laugh, and move forward!" It got stuck in my head, so I decided to make it my user title.

"You took my hat." is a phrase said by the black hat guy from the xkcd webcomic in the strip Journal 3. The avatar comes from the strip Secretary 5.

"Lvl 7" is a reference to the Level 7 Mew obtainable through the Gen 1 "Mew Glitch." Thus the "Location" of "Nugget Bridge" - the location where the Glitch is initiated.

Latin for 'World of Darkness'. Fits with the Darkrai avatar.

Last edited:
Reference is from YGO Abridged Series. Everyone time Seto Kaiba smiles an puppy dies.

And I'm sexy and I know it~

scaled.php

some bitch called corrine stole my stash >:|

also corrine is the name of a song...

It's from the song How To Disappear Completely by Radiohead (I've been listening to Kid A lately). I started reading Death Note and was immediately sucked into it. The avatar is of Ryuk, who can only be seen and heard by Light Yagami, so the user title relates to the avatar somewhat. I was gonna put "Humans are so... INTERESTING!" but it was too many characters.

Back
Top Bottom