• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

A song by Slash and Ozzy Osbourne. Probably one of my favorites.

Cause I'm a motherfucking G.

Naw I keed Though it is true

It is a pretty good Bullet for My Valentine Song.

I like to randomly say this. Also, this is why some people go to events and places.

''Have you heard of ME?'' is what it says on my Black trainer card.

If you know the whole story behind the Earthbound/Mother series, you'll know how tragic of
a villain Giygas is. If you feel like getting some spoilers, click here.

Well....since I didn't want to say the already overused meme, I just decided to take note of the squintiness

Joltik is little, is a bug type and elective type so it seemed fitting

There is simply No Kill Like Overkill. Saw it in a Cracked article earlier.

EDIT: And upon Googling it, I realize there is also a TVTropes page on it. Interesting.

It's a one word metaphor for the brilliance that Dimentio never actually leaves anywhere when he says "Ciao!"

Just like how I never actually leave a F&G thread... :evil:

Here I Go Again~ = lyrics from a song of the same name, minus the tilde.

It's a quote by Dimentio from the game, and the avatar just gives off that sort of vibe. Again, it relates to my addiction to the F&G section.

Back
Top Bottom