• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

There's a few episodes in Goof Troop (the series my avatar at the moment comes from) where Goofy pulls out the family album to tell Max a story about his ancestors. Max will consistently utter this phrase whenever that happens.
For future reference, the title as of this post read: "No! Not the family album!"

Last edited:
"Shrine Maiden of Paradise" can be considered Reimu Hakurei's main title in the Touhou series. Most of her character titles are either that or some variant of it.

At this present time, it is one of the mottos of the fictional Japanese anti-gravity research company known as AG-Systems, specifically the one they used during the AGRC (Anti-Gravity Racing Championship), AKA the campaign of WipEout 2048 (and my avatar goes along with it, being a picture of the AG-Systems Agility from the same game). Since it'll inevitably change as my interests do, as of this post the usertitle reads:
"Make Friends in High Places"

You might be able to spot another one of those mottos in my signature if you happen to be reading this post while I'm still using my AG-Systems theme!

Back
Top Bottom