• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

Kurasame (the character in my avatar/signature) is called the "Ice Reaper" in FF Type-0, hence the usertitle. The hearts are just 'cause I do that with characters I really like lol.

I went with another WipEout theme this time. I dunno how long I'll keep it, but as of this post at least, the theme is of Goteki 45, a team originating from the fictional island of Makana (situated in Hawaii). The usertitle I've gone with is their motto during the FX400 (the only other mottos they've had were either ones I didn't want to run with, or in the case of WipEout 3, their debut game, it was simply "GO!" and tied into the team name and their logo). The motto is as follows:
"Future Proof"

At last, I've outgrown my WipEout themes! This time, it's shifted over to Gundam Build Fighters and its sequel season, Gundam Build Fighters Try. The usertitle is a quote from a character who doesn't even pilot the mecha I have in my avatar and sig, Meijin (Master) Kawaguchi the Third (III), as heard in multiple episodes of Try. The usertitle this time is:
GUNPLA IS FREEDOM!
Those who know about his appearance in the last season will know that it was part of his motivation to become Meijin in the first place - to restore honour to the title of Meijin Kawaguchi by showing that Gunpla is supposed to be fun, after Meijin Kawaguchi II sullied it with the ideals implanted onto him by the PPSE's president of winning Gunpla Battles at any cost. The epilogue of Gundam Build Fighters shows that he ends up becoming successful at this endeavour.

I wasn't feeling very creative so I plugged Yamask's name into a "slogan generator" and this is what it came up with.

Edit: My user tile currentlky reads: "Not Just Any Yamask"

Last edited:
just a fun time with the a Pokemon move and a canine fun (good affection)

Haven't changed the avatar, signature or overall theme, but the usertitle has changed to this lyric:
限界なんてない (Genkai nante nai)
It translates to something akin to "There are no limits" or "There's no such thing as limits", and my signature has also changed to suit. Both the signature quote and this usertitle are taken from the opening lyrics to the first opening song of Gundam Build Fighters Try, セルリアン (which translates to "Cerulean") by BACK-ON. A bit of trivia, too, while we're at it - the second rap portion of the song references wimp and ニブンノイチ (Nibun no ichi, roughly translates to "One Half"), the OP songs BACK-ON did for the original Gundam Build Fighters.
I really hate dedenne
I feel like this change was a spiteful one...

The game my avatar's from essentially revolves around said character having to sleep in order to enter an incredibly surreal dream world.

Back
Top Bottom