• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

The Fafner/mech that the character in my avatar pilots is the Mark Vier. I just embellished it with hearts 'cause that's sort of my habit by now with user titles for characters I like.

at moment - just having a bit of fun using one of my favorite non-damaging moves and Umbreon
yep, excited about learning Tail Whip

I'm sure many Pokemon (with a tail) wouldn't likely want to learn it

People forget my birthday the past few years, not even a simple "happy birthday" message, which is one reason that led to my depression as I felt useless. So I am trying to fix that.

this time - remembing a similar phrase from The Lion King "everything the light touches"

In honor of the Pokémon of the Week [/shameless General Pokémon Discussion plug], I have changed my theme to Excadrill, and considered using my usual alliteration method for my usertitle as “Metal Mole.” But I felt that was a bit bland, so I changed it again to “Buried Treasure.” Not only does it literally reflect the subterranean nature of Excadrill, but it also alludes to how it’s a treasure of a Pokémon I just don’t always give enough attention to.

just cheering for France to win

at the moment, a play on "arachnophobia" - those scared of spiders
at strange moments when wind blows by and you think its a creepy spider crawling up on skin

Back
Top Bottom