• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

at the moment - just a silly comment related to the art:
Vee has all ingredients to make s'mores, but is carrying them on its head instead of eating them

Pun on the soda drinking bear from old commercials

A Realian is a synthetic androidlike lifeform from Xenosaga. Observational Realians are a specific type of Realians which are made to serve aboard starships.

What Observational Realians actually do is kind of unrelated to the reason why I chose it. I've basically always been an observer in life, standing back and watching quietly as people do things, and formulating my own opinions to myself. It's something I've kind of been thinking about lately, so I wanted to have something related to it as a usertitle. I felt like the words "Observational Realian," just the way they sound and go together, reflect how I feel right now. Like this kind of... robotlike being that just records data.

mine might change, this week in some way related to Sylveon in the avatar
for now part of a lyrics of a Manowar song

for now making Liepard seem more better / cuter than it is
for me its 100% correct, I'm sure or others it isn't

It comes from the Warabe uta (Basically the Japanese equivalent of a nursery rhyme.) about Teru Teru Bozu. The full verse that the subtitle is referencing is this:

Sore de mo kumotte naitetara
Sonata no kubi wo chon to kiru zo

(But if the clouds are crying
Then I shall snip your head off)

mine is a quote from Kreia, a character in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Specifically it's from the following video:

It's the month of spooky movie marathons and my obsession with anything feline, and while technically on the 31st, I cannot wait so the whole month I say:

Happy Meowloween, my lovelies.

Back
Top Bottom