• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Explain Your Usertitle

a little mad
Reaction score
It's a part of a quote from the Mad Hatter in which he says "We're all a little mad here." I'm not actually mad about anything. xD

moverink hunntr ecks
Reaction score
IMG_1078.jpg
Current avatar as of writing

character in my profile picture: Caesar Zeppeli from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency, and he's basically some gay dude with the power of Magic Sunlight Karate...
...and bubbles.
...don't forget about the bubbles.

He's basically just a massive meme in the community due to:
This.
1589084794674.png
And This.
1589085183511.png

And 50 More funny memes about his
death
However there's been multiple of these memes about Battle Tendency where Caesar's signature Hairband and Blonde Hair has been photoshopped onto a picture of The Spongebob Squarepants character, Bubble Buddy.

1589085626809.png
I guess it kinda stuck so yeah, bubble buddy.

Last edited:
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Reaction score
Happiness is a Beautifly - It's a play on the Lana del Rey song "Happiness is a Butterfly."

Last edited:
snombinary rowlesbian
Reaction score
snom and rowlet are my favorite pokemon and i'm a nonbinary lesbian, thus the wordplay of snombinary rowlesbian. :3

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
My avatar is Seto Kaiba and he is known for having three Blue-Eyes White Dragons, and he's somehow able to consistently draw and summon all three.

shiny shelly spiny nut
Reaction score
My avatar is of Tamaki Amajiki from My Hero Academia, and in the episode he debuted he was called "our little kitten" by Nejire.

Reaction score
Just one of the generic usertitles because i'm too lazy to come up with a good one.

Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Reaction score
Dream A Little Dream Of Me - In light of recent events I have reconsidered my LDR usertitle. Lol. This time, I just picked a song with "dream" in the title to match my username and avatar.

moverink hunntr ecks
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 9.03.38 AM.png
Current Avatar as of the writing of this post

Generally, my usertitle reflects my current Profile Picture, and this is no exception.

"moverink hunntr ecks" is a poorly spelled spoof of the Main and Titular character of the game series: Mega Man X, or Rockman X, or just simply "X" and his general title of being referred to as a "Maverick Hunter", due to the villains of the game series being referred to as "Mavericks", who are basically just ordinary robots, often sporting a Animal-Like design, who have fallen under what basically is just Robot Rabies.
so yeah

it isn't that funny but I'm a person who still laughs at rage comics so don't take me seriously

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
I tried to think of a clever alliteration or rhyme for Swadloon. Instead I ended up going the straightforward descriptive route :v

Faster than a jet plane?
Reaction score
Latios and Latias are said to fly faster than a jet plane. Their base Speed stats (110) don't reflect this, however. Even Serperior's base Speed is faster (113). That's why I put the question mark at the end of my usertitle; the Eon duo being faster than jet planes could be a myth written in the Pokédex entries.