• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

It's a parody of a Dragon Ball Super ending song: "An Evil Angel and the Righteous Devil."

Besides that, the angel puppet actually does swear: it drops a censored "Fuck you!" if Yuuki loses stars in 100% Orange Juice.

Last edited:
It's simply one of the Personal Potentials that my boy has in Valkyria Revolution, they pretty much reflect a characters personality. They also appear in the mainline games Valkyria Chronicles (as Revolution is a spinoff), there's also Battle/Class Potentials which are achieved through training and being at certain levels.

Acedia is a Greek word that is generally translated as 'indifference/carelessness' and carries connotations implying a state without care or feeling.
It's also a word that has broader, deeper connotations in archaic Christian lexicon, as early interpreters defined the term a cardinal sin embodying transcendent fatigue.

The character depicted here was chained to the basement for being an 'abomination' and was even given a corpse to devour. That's just what happens when shitty, dictatorial parents find their child seemingly resurrected from the dead out of an accursed burial ground.

The expanded version of the Princess Kenny song that plays during the first phase of the final boss in South Park: The Stick of Truth has the word 'hovercraft' on one of the verses, (I'm not really versed into music terminology, heh...) and it just sticks out to me.

The general consensus seems to be that that specific line goes "My hovercraft or you die, choose."]

Back
Top Bottom