• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

After Yu-Gi-Oh's infamous CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES, we get a rollerblade variant too.

The guy in my avatar is not amused by that hence the -_- face.

I like being helpful, I love flowers (don't actually have a garden, but it's planned for after we move and I'll likely tend to it the majority of the time), and I find myself as quite the clingy and protective person towards my closest friends, so that's where Keeper comes from, pretty much.

My user title translates to Consume my enemies, Wolf! in Japanese. It's Hanzo's callout when he summons two massive spirit wolves onto the field to attack the enemy team in Overwatch (if he's wearing one of his legendary skins like I have on my Hanzo)

The usertitle is what the enemy team hears when he does this, my signature is what friendlies hear, alerting them that their Hanzo ally has summoned his wolves.

Switched back to this one since I like it. It doesn't actually mean anything but I like the sound of it.

It's an expression that I'm currently meditating on. Focus on the new and present, and forsake the past.

Honestly it's my name. I usually go with the handle of Al_the_bard but when I signed up it went my regular name by default.

EGAO means "smile" in Japanese.
The character in my avatar is a bit obsessed with making everybody smile.

So in The Sims 4 you can have your kids collect and play with trading cards for Voidcritters, AKA totally-not-Pokemon.

As you can see, one of them is Literally Shiny Umbreon, although Sad Grass Type is my favorite appearance-wise.

ケロケロ = ribbit. It's the sound of that a frog makes, in honor of my favorite frog:
250px-Th123Suwako.png

Back
Top Bottom