• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

"Fiery Fox" is an alliteration that I've used multiple times before to describe Vulpix. And since I recently renamed myself back to Vulpix037 from Moon Umbreon, I decided to add a reference to the move Return to my usertitle.

DN5XeGiXUAMNhcN.jpg

DN5XfmEWsAABFJz.jpg

Witch wanted to crush his ladybug for a potion.

(That's a boy? O u, anime.)

My avatar is such that in most contexts it looks as though Hiei and Kurama are looking at my forum post. Ergo, look at this trainwreck.

It's based on some dialogue from Metal Gear Solid 4, the same game my avatar is from:
RAIDEN: It was never going to work out for me. It even "rained" the day I was born.
SNAKE: You've got it all wrong. You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.
It's kind of cheesy (it's Metal Gear, it kinda comes with the territory to some degree lol) but I really liked that scene, so I figured what better usertitle could there be while theming MGS4!Raiden.

A title used for Cavendish due to him being a former prince turned pirate, poor guy got exiled.
He was very popular with the women in his former kingdom, cause of this they wouldn't get married due to his popularity and good looks, so the kingdom pretty much ran him out.

Clockwork Soldiers are enemies from Dishonored 2, created by Kirin Jindosh, the main antagonist of 'The Clockwork Residence', 4th level of Dishonored 2, and Lavos is the main villian of Chrono Trigger.

i am just very excited for the upcoming Betamax feature in Pokémon Sword and Shield

Euterpe is the muse associated with the instrument in my username. She also is, in Greek mythology, the being that is credited with the invention of wind instruments. If one can't tell (pretty hard to miss, I think?) wind instruments are my favorite, so there is no better deity in my eyes.

Still wish I could come up with something better than "Praise", though. That sounds Christian, or at least not appropriate for ancient Greek worshipping, but I don't know much.

(BTW, no, I'm not a pagan. I am actually irreligious and don't believe in any deities altogether)

Last edited:
My user title is based off of a meme that I've heard around the internet. Felt fitting for a cellular Pokemon.

I haven't changed my title since I first registered, but I used it because I planned to learn everything there was to know about Pikachu, and it stuck.

She isn't necessarily one in the traditional sense, but the character pictured in the avatar is a fallen angel in the sense that she's hopelessly unable to return to heaven.

The entity that's used for the signature is just a reskinned Angel mini-boss from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth; albeit the coloration is used in a spoilery context that implies it's a fallen angel, while the embedded link takes to the first boss theme of Sariel; an obscure character from the Touhou franchise that only ever appeared in the first game as one of the two potential final bosses. Although no concrete background info exists for Sariel (just as nearly every other boss in Highly Responsive to Prayers), the character's namesake has been occasionally been cited as a fallen angel or a watcher in some Abrahamic writings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom