• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

It's a part of a quote from the Mad Hatter in which he says "We're all a little mad here." I'm not actually mad about anything. xD

IMG_1078.jpg
Current avatar as of writing

character in my profile picture: Caesar Zeppeli from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency, and he's basically some gay dude with the power of Magic Sunlight Karate...
...and bubbles.
...don't forget about the bubbles.

He's basically just a massive meme in the community due to:
This.
1589084794674.png
And This.
1589085183511.png

And 50 More funny memes about his
death
However there's been multiple of these memes about Battle Tendency where Caesar's signature Hairband and Blonde Hair has been photoshopped onto a picture of The Spongebob Squarepants character, Bubble Buddy.

1589085626809.png
I guess it kinda stuck so yeah, bubble buddy.

Last edited:
Happiness is a Beautifly - It's a play on the Lana del Rey song "Happiness is a Butterfly."

Last edited:
Dream A Little Dream Of Me - In light of recent events I have reconsidered my LDR usertitle. Lol. This time, I just picked a song with "dream" in the title to match my username and avatar.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 9.03.38 AM.png
Current Avatar as of the writing of this post

Generally, my usertitle reflects my current Profile Picture, and this is no exception.

"moverink hunntr ecks" is a poorly spelled spoof of the Main and Titular character of the game series: Mega Man X, or Rockman X, or just simply "X" and his general title of being referred to as a "Maverick Hunter", due to the villains of the game series being referred to as "Mavericks", who are basically just ordinary robots, often sporting a Animal-Like design, who have fallen under what basically is just Robot Rabies.
so yeah

it isn't that funny but I'm a person who still laughs at rage comics so don't take me seriously

Latios and Latias are said to fly faster than a jet plane. Their base Speed stats (110) don't reflect this, however. Even Serperior's base Speed is faster (113). That's why I put the question mark at the end of my usertitle; the Eon duo being faster than jet planes could be a myth written in the Pokédex entries.

...yes.jpg
my current avatar.

He's Nakamura from Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!! , a really pure and funny BL manga about how Nakamura goes to try to interact with his crush, so it fits with the fact that it's pride month.
he's obsessed with octopi and has one as a pet, so i displayed my thoughts on octopi.

they're cute.

in the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy by douglas adams, earth is described as being “mostly harmless”. i, too, am mostly harmless. thus, it is my title on pretty much every forum i use.

Zane Truesdale from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX usually summons Cyber End Dragon (a.k.a. the three headed metal snake dragon in my avatar) using Power Bond.

Although, the specific scene my avatar is doesn't match this- It's when Chancellor Sheppard used that one card that let him use any card his opponent had previously used. If I remember right, Zane didn't actually use Power Bond at all in that duel; he used Future Fusion to summon Cyber End Dragon on his first turn, then immediately played Defusion so he could attack.

Last edited:
Changed my avatar to Love Monster since it's one of my favorite shows. Also first time I didn't use a Pokemon avatar.

EDIT: Don't like Double Posting, but I changed it back into a Pokemon avatar.

Last edited:
Shion's title is "An Individual Born from the Aggregate," while their 'species' is a "Chimera Soul."
In context, this usertitle is actually kinda repetitive, as "aggregate" refers to a thing that's amassed from multiple components.
In full context, the subtitle in general represents Shion's origins. They're a newborn, but nonetheless dangerous youkai that was formed out of a gigantic mass of vengeful spirits and ghosts. They spawned from the Harujion, a flowery abomination that absorbs vitality from all living beings in order to bloom and can be utilized to create drugs, resurrect the dead, and achieve immortality.

Back
Top Bottom