• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explorers of Sky?

Lugnut

Johto!
Reaction score
Seeing that it came out yesterday, has anyone bought it yet? Anyone here plan on getting it?

It really seems like this game (and the PMD series as a whole) has been ignored lately. Is it because of the hype of HG/SS or is everyone tired of the spinoff games?

I'm thinking about getting it. The last PMD game I played was Blue and I liked that one. The new Pokes and story sound cool, but I don't feel the need to go out and buy it yet as Blue is still holding my interest.

I don't know, I haven't even finished Time/Darkness yet. lol, Fury Swipes. D:

but when I do, I'll most certainly get Sky. they're lovely games, they're just kinda... hard at times.

I'm thinking about selling my copy of explorers of time at gamestop so I can get it.

I never did get into the series. I own Blue, but I never finished it for some reason (even though the personality test landed me as my favorite pokémon). I've been thinking about buying it, though! The games look fun, and I'm sure they've improved it since then. :D

It really does seem to be getting shunned, though. I think it's a bit of both. The PMD games will never be quite as beloved as the originals, either. That I don't really feel like they promote them enough.

I bought it, and I'm a Vulpix partnered with a Riolu. It's surprising actually, I like it a lot more than Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time. Hehe, the wierdest new thing I've ran into so far was when I realized that now, some outlaws run away from you.

I've never tried any of the PMD games, but they look real fun. I might buy Explorers of Sky and give it a try! (hey, that rhymed :'D)

Honestly, I'm not really in an MD sort of mood at the moment. Especially if the only things it has to offer in place of the Time/Darkness experience is just the two new forms added in Platinum, a couple more starters, and a few extra side-story chapters.

Of course with that said, I'll probably end up getting my MD2 in Green sometime next year though, when I'm randomly browsing through a store...

I love the PMD games, completed blue and time. Definitely getting it when it's out here in england.

Is it out in england?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom