• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Ir

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Iris to face ...

At the end of the newest Best Wishes series episode, there was an extended preview showing Brock meeting Cilan, Iris and Clair battling, and new Pocket Monsters XY scenes.

Read more on Bulbanews

V Faction

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score
Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes

Yooooooooooo Damn!

Worlds Collide. Meeting of the Minds! GREATNESS ENTAILS.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes

We also see Alexa, Clemont, and Bonnie in the background watching Ash's battle with Pikachu during the XY part...

I really hope that's not the group.

Codface

Reaction score

Brock

BROCK

BRRROOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he'll return as a fully qualified doctor who can get ashs pokes into top shape and win inkalos.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score

Ooh, I always wanted Cilan and Brock to meet. :D

I hope they have a cooking rivalry! lol

Robo-Floatzel

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score

Brock and Cilan meet each other, wonder how this will turn out...

We also see Alexa, Clemont, and Bonnie in the background watching Ash's battle with Pikachu during the XY part...

I'm fine with whoever travels with Ash, just as long as the chemistry between the group members is good, cause I feel it hasn't worked since Ash was with Misty and Brock.

SamurottMan

Reaction score

I can only recognize Alexa, are the other ones Clemont and Bonnie?

I really want Alexa to join Ash, I don't know why.

Colton S

Sun Doggo
Reaction score

Anyone else notice how Oshawott and Pikachu were separate from his other Pokes used in Unova? Maybe they're both going to Kalos! I actuall wouldn't mind at all!

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score

I can definitely see Ash's Oshawott pulling an Aipom on us. lol I'd love for him to go to Kalos too, cause I adore the little guy so much. He's adorably funny. XD

Colton S

Sun Doggo
Reaction score

I can definitely see Ash's Oshawott pulling an Aipom on us. lol I'd love for him to go to Kalos too, cause I adore the little guy so much. He's adorably funny. XD
He falls in love with Dedenne and it shocks him, showing no interest in him. XD
That would be hilarious!

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score

He falls in love with Dedenne and it shocks him, showing no interest in him. XD
That would be hilarious!
Or, we get a Pokemon version of The Heartbreak of Brock and the Dedenne actually falls for Oshawott, but Oshawott is so surprised that it doesn't know how to react and everybody tries to help it and stuff. lol

BabyBichu

Reaction score

So Excited to see Brock back!

Swadloon

Reaction score

I love Brock!! Looking forward to seeing him coming back. It's going to be a good meeting between two very nice characters.

Ashfangirl22

I love Ash.
Reaction score

Good to see a Brock cameo, do admit I missed him but only cameos and that's fine with me.
Man, the animation looks better and better each preview we see, hope they keep that up a lot, course not the entire series due to budget for the series but.

I'm glad to see Alexa in the series, don't know if shey'll be apart of the group or just get a lot of cameos when needed, either way fine by me. I hope we have a Max in the new group, always did enjoy Ash's / Max's brother relationship, that was one of my favorite aspects of the AG series.

Looking forward to this series. Also, looks like confirmation on Dento and Iris leaving, it's been we'll I'm not going to say fun as I couldn't stand Iris but its bern a pleasure to get to know Dento even if lack of every thig for the poor guy.

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score

Oh... So, that's Bonnie? Clemont and Alexa were identifiable but couldn't recognize the 3rd character.

Attachments

FinalSynFrey

Reaction score

Cool to see Brock again! :D

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Hopefully he'll return as a fully qualified doctor who can get ashs pokes into top shape and win inkalos.
If he returns a fully qualified doctor, it means he did so in less than a year (because Ash is still 10). I really hope he's not (or if he is, mentions that he's studied for 2 years or something, thus forcing time to have passed).

Robo-Floatzel

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score

If he returns a fully qualified doctor, it means he did so in less than a year (because Ash is still 10). I really hope he's not (or if he is, mentions that he's studied for 2 years or something, thus forcing time to have passed).
I highly doubt it, in real life, it takes several years of training and college education to become a regular doctor, let alone a Pokemon doctor (since the term "veterinarian" does not exist in the Pokemon world apparently, especially since we have a group of identical nurses that does most of the work in that area), so it would be technically impossible for Brock to become a Pokemon doctor in one year if Ash never ages, same goes for Max ever actually owning any Pokemon of his own, since we're never going to see him again and the anime just forgot he existed.

Reaction score

Oh... So, that's Bonnie? Clemont and Alexa were identifiable but couldn't recognize the 3rd character.
We're assuming it's Bonnie because it's a little girl (probably) and she's with Clemont.