• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Ir

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Iris to face ...

At the end of the newest Best Wishes series episode, there was an extended preview showing Brock meeting Cilan, Iris and Clair battling, and new Pocket Monsters XY scenes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes

Yooooooooooo Damn!

Worlds Collide. Meeting of the Minds! GREATNESS ENTAILS.

Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes

We also see Alexa, Clemont, and Bonnie in the background watching Ash's battle with Pikachu during the XY part...

I really hope that's not the group.

Brock

BROCK

BRRROOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he'll return as a fully qualified doctor who can get ashs pokes into top shape and win inkalos.

Ooh, I always wanted Cilan and Brock to meet. :D

I hope they have a cooking rivalry! lol

Brock and Cilan meet each other, wonder how this will turn out...

We also see Alexa, Clemont, and Bonnie in the background watching Ash's battle with Pikachu during the XY part...

I'm fine with whoever travels with Ash, just as long as the chemistry between the group members is good, cause I feel it hasn't worked since Ash was with Misty and Brock.

I can only recognize Alexa, are the other ones Clemont and Bonnie?

I really want Alexa to join Ash, I don't know why.

Anyone else notice how Oshawott and Pikachu were separate from his other Pokes used in Unova? Maybe they're both going to Kalos! I actuall wouldn't mind at all!

I can definitely see Ash's Oshawott pulling an Aipom on us. lol I'd love for him to go to Kalos too, cause I adore the little guy so much. He's adorably funny. XD

I can definitely see Ash's Oshawott pulling an Aipom on us. lol I'd love for him to go to Kalos too, cause I adore the little guy so much. He's adorably funny. XD
He falls in love with Dedenne and it shocks him, showing no interest in him. XD
That would be hilarious!

He falls in love with Dedenne and it shocks him, showing no interest in him. XD
That would be hilarious!

Or, we get a Pokemon version of The Heartbreak of Brock and the Dedenne actually falls for Oshawott, but Oshawott is so surprised that it doesn't know how to react and everybody tries to help it and stuff. lol

So Excited to see Brock back!

I love Brock!! Looking forward to seeing him coming back. It's going to be a good meeting between two very nice characters.

Good to see a Brock cameo, do admit I missed him but only cameos and that's fine with me.
Man, the animation looks better and better each preview we see, hope they keep that up a lot, course not the entire series due to budget for the series but.

I'm glad to see Alexa in the series, don't know if shey'll be apart of the group or just get a lot of cameos when needed, either way fine by me. I hope we have a Max in the new group, always did enjoy Ash's / Max's brother relationship, that was one of my favorite aspects of the AG series.

Looking forward to this series. Also, looks like confirmation on Dento and Iris leaving, it's been we'll I'm not going to say fun as I couldn't stand Iris but its bern a pleasure to get to know Dento even if lack of every thig for the poor guy.

Oh... So, that's Bonnie? Clemont and Alexa were identifiable but couldn't recognize the 3rd character.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ash XY GYm 1.jpg
    Ash XY GYm 1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 538

Cool to see Brock again! :D

Hopefully he'll return as a fully qualified doctor who can get ashs pokes into top shape and win inkalos.

If he returns a fully qualified doctor, it means he did so in less than a year (because Ash is still 10). I really hope he's not (or if he is, mentions that he's studied for 2 years or something, thus forcing time to have passed).

If he returns a fully qualified doctor, it means he did so in less than a year (because Ash is still 10). I really hope he's not (or if he is, mentions that he's studied for 2 years or something, thus forcing time to have passed).

I highly doubt it, in real life, it takes several years of training and college education to become a regular doctor, let alone a Pokemon doctor (since the term "veterinarian" does not exist in the Pokemon world apparently, especially since we have a group of identical nurses that does most of the work in that area), so it would be technically impossible for Brock to become a Pokemon doctor in one year if Ash never ages, same goes for Max ever actually owning any Pokemon of his own, since we're never going to see him again and the anime just forgot he existed.

Oh... So, that's Bonnie? Clemont and Alexa were identifiable but couldn't recognize the 3rd character.
attachment.php

We're assuming it's Bonnie because it's a little girl (probably) and she's with Clemont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom