• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items

Haha I brought it to college with me and I just started playing it yesterday! Thanks so much :)

@DCM1314 Awesome! My FC is in my sig and my IGN is John. I'll just drop you a trade when I see you online.

EDIT: You are showing up as Maj. I'm guessing that is your copy of X or something? Just asking because you gave your ign in the OP as D'evil.

@DCM1314 Awesome! My FC is in my sig and my IGN is John. I'll just drop you a trade when I see you online.

EDIT: You are showing up as Maj. I'm guessing that is your copy of X or something? Just asking because you gave your ign in the OP as D'evil.

Oh yeah, that's my X IGN. Just give me a sec to switch over to Y and attach the item ;) Sorry for the confusion.

Oh yeah, that's my X IGN. Just give me a sec to switch over to Y and attach the item ;) Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks man!

No problem, thanks for the Nidoran!

Yup, is your IGN Scott? Sorry if it was, I was on the wrong game to make a trade anyway. I'll switch over to Y now.

it might be Derek

Your Friend Card name is Derek and your friend card shows that you're online right now but on the PSS screen under Friends, Passersby, and Acquaintances, I can't find anybody with the name Derek or Jose. I can see all my other friend list friends perfectly fine though, including some others from this site. I don't know what's going on....

eta: Also, when I go to the friend safari, your profile image is still a question mark so we haven't been online at the same time yet... I'm positive I'm connected to wifi though in game. Are you?

finally! thank you very much. I was having some problems on my side. can i ask one last thing of u though that if u ever go to my friend safari that u send me a PM of what is in there i have no clue. again thank you

finally! thank you very much. I was having some problems on my side. can i ask one last thing of u though that if u ever go to my friend safari that u send me a PM of what is in there i have no clue. again thank you

Not a problem, thanks for the trade. I'm glad it worked out cause I gotta run for a bit soon. I'll send you a PM in a sec.

As far as the Mewtwo Y Mega Stone offers, I hope you guys don't mind if I wait a bit to decide - I want to see what else is available for trade first.

Not a problem. (If you're on the fence / it sweetens the deal a bit, I could throw in almost any Friend Safari Poke or another IV-bred Poke along with the 5-IV one. :p)

can i get your scizorite please?

@Ivysaur - K, I'm interested, I'll PM you for specifics :)

@Venom - Sure, what's your FC and IGN?

^^ K, what's your FC and IGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom