• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items

I'm pretty much ready now. :D I think shiny flygon is cool, but it makes me think of a creepypasta story. this one if you wanna know-------> "Tommy Boy" - YouTube

Ack, so sorry, you just missed me. I was out and just got home. I'll be on the rest of the evening but you're probably busy/I don't know how diff our time zones are. I'm Pacific and it's 7:30PM for me right now. I'll be on tomorrow too if that works better.

I've read a lot of creepypasta, but I'm not familiar with that one. I am wavering on clicking the link cause I don't want the Flygon ruined for me XD

@Crazyyoshi - Sure, I'll set it aside for you :D Not Thanksgiving for me today (Canada), but thanks and hope yours is good!

eta: Just need your IGN for trade.

Last edited:

@DCM1314; ah ok ^^ Yeah it was ok. XD I got to full ugh.. T^T My in game name is Poop :) I can get on soon if you want to trade, but is there anything you may want when you restart? ^_^

@DCM1314; ah ok ^^ Yeah it was ok. XD I got to full ugh.. T^T My in game name is Poop :) I can get on soon if you want to trade, but is there anything you may want when you restart? ^_^

Haha, gotcha, adding you now. I'll be on in a sec. And no, thanks for the offer though. Just send me anything you don't want XD

Oh and lol, that's the problem with the holidays XD

eta: FC's in my sig, IGN is D'evil

Haha, gotcha, adding you now. I'll be on in a sec. And no, thanks for the offer though. Just send me anything you don't want XD

Oh and lol, that's the problem with the holidays XD

eta: FC's in my sig, IGN is D'evil

Alrighty I will meet you on in a sec. :) If you do need something in the future just ask ^^

no thank you! <3

Thanks for the trade :) Mega Mawile is pretty awesome. Of all the Mega Evos, I'm glad Mawile got one.

eta: My friend just helped me trade over everything I wanted from my Y game, so I'm closing this offer once Saturday hits. Of course, I'll still trade the Mega Stones and items requested before then ;) Last chance if you want anything offered, thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday*

Ooh, Mega Stones! I would LOVE to take a few of these, if they are still available! If possible, could I please ask for the Gyaradosite and Medichamite?

Ooh, Mega Stones! I would LOVE to take a few of these, if they are still available! If possible, could I please ask for the Gyaradosite and Medichamite?

lol I was doing one per person, but eh, why not? Offers ending soon anyway, so take 'em if you want 'em :D

Just need your FC and IGN. Mine's in the first post or in my sig. I can trade now, if you'd like.

So what will happen to the remaining things when the offer ends?

Deleted along with the rest of the game, cause I'm restarting :D

Oh whoops, totally missed the 1-per-person part! Sorry...

My FC is 0061-1001-6642. For Pokemon Y, my IGN is Gregory. I would love to trade now!

Deleted along with the rest of the game, cause I'm restarting :D

Don't do that. You can load me down with the rest of them. (I don't really need anything specific, but it would be terrible to see them go to waste.)

Oh whoops, totally missed the 1-per-person part! Sorry...

My FC is 0061-1001-6642. For Pokemon Y, my IGN is Gregory. I would love to trade now!

Added you. I'll be on in a sec :)

Thank you so much!

No problem. I was going to have a Meditite hold it, but my PC in Y is... barren XD Thanks for the money items! $_$

@Vixana - Did you just want the Mega Stones that are left over?

Thank you so much!

No problem. I was going to have a Meditite hold it, but my PC in Y is... barren XD Thanks for the money items! $_$

@Vixana - Did you just want the Mega Stones that are left over?

When you decide you are done, just tell me how many items that are left to take out, and I will collect a number of luvdisc to get them. In return, I think goomy would help your new game venture... wait... you said something about speedrunning, right?

When you decide you are done, just tell me how many items that are left to take out, and I will collect a number of luvdisc to get them. In return, I think goomy would help your new game venture... wait... you said something about speedrunning, right?

Yeah, I am probably doing a speedrun with Chespin when I restart. I'll send you a PM Saturday when I'm closing this deal?

Yeah, I am probably doing a speedrun with Chespin when I restart. I'll send you a PM Saturday when I'm closing this deal?

Alright. Trading would just slow down your run, so yeah, just tell me when it is time to wrap things up. I need to practice fishing anyway.

I wouldn't mind having a spare Mega Stone, I could probably turn it around as collateral for a future trade. Not sure what I can offer in exchange since you're planning a reset - I do have a number of most evolutionary stones (I don't use them much), a few spare Fossils, more than one female Drought Vulpix; I'm currently breeding some Ice Fang Shinx and plan to breed some Freeze-Dry Lapras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom