• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thanks!! XD Kirsten and 0903-3253-4297. =] Trade now? Nice Y IGN by the way. XD

No worries. I'll add you and be on in a couple minutes :) And thanks XD I always wonder if my IGN makes anybody (i.e. Passersby) reluctant to trade with me lol

No worries. I'll add you and be on in a couple minutes :) And thanks XD I always wonder if my IGN makes anybody (i.e. Passersby) reluctant to trade with me lol

Hey perfect timing! Thanks so much for the Japanese Buizel! ^^ And welcome. XD Maybe just a few courageous young trainers lmao. Where did the name come from, if I might ask?

Hey perfect timing! Thanks so much for the Japanese Buizel! ^^ And welcome. XD Maybe just a few courageous young trainers lmao. Where did the name come from, if I might ask?

You're welcome, thanks for the Sawk :D My name's just a remnant of when I used to post at a different forum (devilchild). I don't remember why I chose that nic though, it just stuck for years.

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday*

@Stratelier - I'll hold the Ampharosite until some time Monday in case you still want it. I have to work until 5 tomorrow but I will be on for a bit after that if you're free (you said after 4 for you). Let me know.
"After 4" was today only; my schedule next week is different (all closing shifts).

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday*

@Stratelier - I'll hold the Ampharosite until some time Monday in case you still want it. I have to work until 5 tomorrow but I will be on for a bit after that if you're free (you said after 4 for you). Let me know.
"After 4" was today only; my schedule next week is different (all closing shifts).

I think you're online now, are you free to trade?

eta: I'm restarting the game Monday so I'll try to be online as much as possible tomorrow. If I don't catch you, I'll trade it to you when I get it on my next Y run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom