• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCM1314

Reaction score
I plan on restarting my copy of Pokemon Y in a week or so, as soon as my friend's free to help me transfer the Y exclusive Mega Stones to my copy of X. Before I restart it, I figured I would offer the remaining Mega Stones and items to you all and see if there's any interest. I have the following Mega Stones to get rid of:

Absolite - traded to Dolce
Garchompite - traded to chinchu14
Blastoisinite - traded to WindBlast
Kangaskhanite
Gyaradosite - traded to PianoManGibb
Mawilite - traded to Crazyyoshi
Gengarite
Banettite - traded to Stratelier
Medichamite - traded to PianoManGibb
Ampharosite - on hold?
Scizorite - traded to Venom
Alakazite - traded to Shuckle
Gardevoirite - traded to shinysmugleaf
Venusaurite - traded to ilovemypikachu
Aerodactylite
Abomasite
Lucarionite - shayminskyforme88

As far as possible items of interest, I can give the following:

Amulet Coin
Lucky Egg - traded to X Dragoon
Quick Claw
King's Rock - traded to a friend
Metal Coat - traded to WindBlast
Destiny Knot - traded to Shuckle
Various Plates
Various Held Items (i.e. Black Glasses)

(yeah, I transferred the Leftovers and Dawn/Dusk/Sun/Shiny stones, sorry =P)

If you've traded yours away or just want an extra item/mega stone for whatever reason, I am offering these free. Just trade me whatever you want... even that pidgey that has probably been sitting in your PC for a month. If you have an extra shiny stone you can spare though, I wouldn't say no :goof: [I suck at getting evo stones from super training or w/e -_-] The offer stands until my Y mega stones are transferred (hopefully) in a couple days and I restart my game.

Lastly, I also have an extra Mewtwo Y Mega Stone up for grabs. I would like offers for this one, please. I'm not looking for Mega Stones because I have a full set already and I see no real point in having extras. IV bred Pokes are my main interest and I'm trading this to the best offer I get ;) I assume there will be offers lol

^^ Traded to Ivysaur. Thanks!

My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is D'evil for Y. I'm generally online at night starting from about 8PM Pacific, usually earlier. I do have finals coming up soon, but I'll still likely check in fairly often.

eta: I don't anticipate this being a problem, but 1 free item per person kthx ^_^

Last edited:
Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items

I can offer a timid 5 IV Eevee with the synchronoise egg move for the Mewtwo Y Mega Stone.

Should my offer not meet satisfaction, I'll take the Lucky Egg.

Last edited:

I can offer a timid 5 IV Eevee with the synchronoise egg move for the Mewtwo Y Mega Stone.

I have a box full of Eevees and I'm not really looking for any more, sorry. You can have the lucky egg though! Your FC?

hi you still have that lucky egg? can i please have it?

I'll take a Venusaurite!! So you don't care what I trade you? My FC is 0645-7177-3611

Can i get the Venasaurite please and if i can get two i would like the garchompite

wow he claimed the venasaurite while i was typing it in give it to him i will just have the garchompite

I have a lot of 4 IV Magic Guard Abra, and a 5 IV Moxie Heracross. The abras are modest and the Heracross is Jolly. I also have other abilities for both, but the only 5 IV I have available right now is the Moxie Heracross, I'm interested in the mewtwoinite Y.

Hey, I'm interested in the Mewtwo-Y Stone. Would you be interested in a 5-IV Dratini (Adamant/Marvel Scale), 5-IV Eevee (Timid/Anticipation), or 5-IV Mawile (Adamant/Intimidate) for it?

Hello, may I have a free destiny knot? my 3DS friend code: 1607 - 2458 - 9938

I have a box full of Eevees and I'm not really looking for any more, sorry. You can have the lucky egg though! Your FC?

5026-4464-6733

Umm, first come first served for all the items besides the Mewtwo stone, probably should've mentioned that. It'd also be helpful if you let me know your IGN so I know who I'm trading what =P

@X Dragoon - I'll add you and be online in a few minutes.

@fudgeebar7 - Sorry, somebody already claimed the lucky egg.

@ilovemypikachu - Venusaurite? Sure thing. And yeah, trade me whatever, I'm resetting that game soon anyway.

@chimchu14 - Alright, the Garchompite is yours. ;)

@Jam The Philosophist - Yup, I have a black sludge that you can have.

@Shuckle - Done deal, I'll add you soon.

I've also got somebody inquiring about the Metal Coat or Blastoise stone, so putting those on hold.

As far as the Mewtwo Y Mega Stone offers, I hope you guys don't mind if I wait a bit to decide - I want to see what else is available for trade first.

Alright, let me know when you're available.

I'm good to go. I'm Cobalt.

Ok, I'll add you and we'll trade! When are you available?

Yeah! Lol I'm just playing Pokemon Stadium 2, but I'll go get my DS.

EDIT: my name is Tori

Yeah! Lol I'm just playing Pokemon Stadium 2, but I'll go get my DS.

EDIT: my name is Tori

Pokemon Stadium 2? You're making me nostalgic. I haven't played that for years, since I used to go to my best friend's house to play it. Enjoy the Venusaurite ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom