• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday*

I wouldn't mind having a spare Mega Stone, I could probably turn it around as collateral for a future trade. Not sure what I can offer in exchange since you're planning a reset - I do have a number of most evolutionary stones (I don't use them much), a few spare Fossils, more than one female Drought Vulpix; I'm currently breeding some Ice Fang Shinx and plan to breed some Freeze-Dry Lapras.

Sure, pick one and I'll trade it to you. I don't really need anything in return, though like I said in my first post, if you have a spare shiny stone, that'd be cool. I would transfer that over to my other game.

eta: The available Mega Stones are in my first post, it's up to date.

@Vixana - Will do. I'll probably PM you tomorrow night.

Hi, is it possible for me to get another free item from you? :)

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items

I'm pretty much ready now. :D I think shiny flygon is cool, but it makes me think of a creepypasta story. this one if you wanna know-------> "Tommy Boy" - YouTube

Ack, so sorry, you just missed me. I was out and just got home. I'll be on the rest of the evening but you're probably busy/I don't know how diff our time zones are. I'm Pacific and it's 7:30PM for me right now. I'll be on tomorrow too if that works better.

I've read a lot of creepypasta, but I'm not familiar with that one. I am wavering on clicking the link cause I don't want the Flygon ruined for me XD

@Crazyyoshi - Sure, I'll set it aside for you :D Not Thanksgiving for me today (Canada), but thanks and hope yours is good!

eta: Just need your IGN for trade.

I'll try to be on at the same time as you. Thats always the hardest part for me. I'm just gonna keep my game on (but plugged in of course) and wait.

Last edited:

I'd like an Alakazite please.

I'll try to be on at the same time as you. Thats always the hardest part for me. I'm just gonna keep my game on (but plugged in of course) and wait.

Yeah, it's hard with diff time zones and all too. I'm on now and I think you're here too? I'll go on wifi and wait XD Sorry =/

And sure, Shuckle, just hit me up when you're on. I'll try to be on more today.

:ksmile::ksmile:

Yeah, it's hard with diff time zones and all too. I'm on now and I think you're here too? I'll go on wifi and wait XD Sorry =/

Thank you very much! shiny mega gardevoir looks awesome btw!

Wanna trade now?

Thank you very much! shiny mega gardevoir looks awesome btw!

You're welcome :D I just googled it and I agree, though I'm generally in favor of darker shinies in the first place.

Okay, my FC is 4296-3230-7210; 3DS name Arjay, Trainer name Stratelier. Sure, I can send you a Shiny Stone or something. I just did a breeding run of some Ice Fang Shinx.

I am on Pacific time, free today for a few more hours and afternoon Saturday (past 4PM).

Last edited:

Okay, my FC is 4296-3230-7210; 3DS name Arjay, Trainer name Stratelier. Sure, I can send you a Shiny Stone or something. I just did a breeding run of some Ice Fang Shinx.

I am on Pacific time, free today for a few more hours and afternoon Saturday (past 4PM).

Awesome, thanks. I'll add you now and be on in a couple minutes. Having the same time zone helps :p

eta: Which Mega Stone did you want?

...I was actually hoping for the Ampharosite, but it doesn't really matter.

...I was actually hoping for the Ampharosite, but it doesn't really matter.

Oops, sorry, I thought you didn't care. I can trade you that one too, if you'd like?

eta: I'll be back on in a sec on Y after I do a quick other trade.

I'm closing the offer now. I decided to go by Eastern time.. that, and I want to work on some other projects without interruption tonight XD

Thanks to everybody for the trades :D

@Stratelier - I'll hold the Ampharosite until some time Monday in case you still want it. I have to work until 5 tomorrow but I will be on for a bit after that if you're free (you said after 4 for you). Let me know.

If that ampharosite isn't traded out, could I have it? =]
Otherwise, I'd like the Gengarite if that's okay.

Edit: Gah little late on the draw there aren't I, lol. x.x

If that ampharosite isn't traded out, could I have it? =]
Otherwise, I'd like the Gengarite if that's okay.

Edit: Gah little late on the draw there aren't I, lol. x.x

I'll give you the Gengarite lol I thought there wasn't any more interest XD Your IGN and FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom