• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

extra mons

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Hiya all ;D I have a few extra pokemon I'd like to offer up. I'm mainly looking for gen VI shiny pokemon but I will look at all offers.

Edit: I can clone now so I will be adding more pokemon to the list. :) Both my IGNs are P00P and Pikbec fc is down below in my sig

Shiny legends
groudon (traded) Thanks MuhRifRam :)
rayquaza
kyogre nicknamed greysong timid perfect sp def speed

Event shiny legends (Will need good trade for these)
Mew adamant 31/x/31/x/x/31
Manaphy rash

legends
shaymin (traded) Thanks noobifier123 ^^
darkrai hardy
arceus modest
genesect(traded) Thanks Daniel4wood ;D

shiny
zoroarkx2 modest
sandile (traded) Thanks Twinkles the Marvel Horse :D
sigilyph timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
panpourx2 serious
pansagex2 adamant
pansear jolly 31 in hp
liepard naughty
blitzlex3 lonely

Last edited:
Hello! I have Shiny Slurpuff and would like to trade it for your shiny groudon please! PM me if you interested! :)

Hello! I have Shiny Slurpuff and would like to trade it for your shiny groudon please! PM me if you interested! :)

Is the slurpuff untouched besides being evolved? ^^ Groudon is untouched with a lonely nature just to give you a bit more info.

I have some shiny untouched Helioptile with the egg move glare I'd be willing to trade for that Groudon, if it isn't already taken. Also, does that sandile have any particularly good IVs?

What would you want for that Shaymin? I have a lot of good bred pokemon as well as a xerneas

I have some shiny untouched Helioptile with the egg move glare I'd be willing to trade for that Groudon, if it isn't already taken. Also, does that sandile have any particularly good IVs?

Groudon might be taken if the slurpuff guy gets back to me lol forgot to add sandile has egg moves thunder fang and fire fang. Also the IVs are perfect on all his stats :3 IV guy say they all cant be beat XD

@noobifier123; what iv bred pokemon do you have? I don't need xerneas though, cause I have one already ;D

Last edited:
just to list a few I have a 4iv moxie heracross, 4iv gligar, Jolly technician scyther, and a timid swift swim omanyte. I have some other stiff also but anything from there? also what are the specs on shaymin( fav poke lol)

just to list a few I have a 4iv moxie heracross, 4iv gligar, Jolly technician scyther, and a timid swift swim omanyte. I have some other stiff also but anything from there? also what are the specs on shaymin( fav poke lol)

Does the gligar has its HA? As for shaymin its serious natured has surperior potential with max ivs in sp att speed. I got her myself from the TRU event a while back.

Ok I can trade for gligar and heracross if its ok for me to take two. XD if not then gligar

Ok gligar sounds good, do u has any random bred poke that. Could throw in for Hera? Dosent need to be shiny just was kinda hard to get him

Ok gligar sounds good, do u has any random bred poke that. Could throw in for Hera? Dosent need to be shiny just was kinda hard to get him

ok just gligar will do then. lol I do have iv bred pokemon but would take forever to list them and Im lazy. XD

Last edited:

Groudon might be taken if the slurpuff guy gets back to me lol forgot to add sandile has egg moves thunder fang and fire fang. Also the IVs are perfect on all his stats :3 IV guy say they all cant be beat XD

@noobifier123; what iv bred pokemon do you have? I don't need xerneas though, cause I have one already ;D

Does the Groudon has Outstanding potential? My slurpuff is untouched because it's from Friend safari! :)

Does the Groudon has Outstanding potential? My slurpuff is untouched because it's from Friend safari! :)

Sadly it doesnt. like the best is has stat wise are in attack and sp defense but nothing has 31 ivs. ^^;

Sadly it doesnt. like the best is has stat wise are in attack and sp defense but nothing has 31 ivs. ^^;

Well. That's fine. I still need it to collect for Shiny Weather Trio! :) Would you please Pm me your FC? Thank you! :D

Ok gligar it is then, btw I can get a gracidea flower with this shaymin right? Also FC?

Fc is in my sig as well as my IGN :D I'll add you soon. Yeah, of course as it is a legit event shaymin. XD

@MuhRifRam; ok my fc is in my sig. I will add you soon too. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom