• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Extreme Speed Dratini and Hyper Voice Eevee

Plat

Reaction score
I have already transferred over most of my gen 5 mons from pokebank without using the move tutor so I would appreciate if someone would help me get these tutor and egg moves so I can use them on Wifi battles.

For the dratini, I don't really care about ivs or nature since last time I checked extreme speed can be passed down as a breeding move.

For the Eevee, I need it to be calm natured and have it's Hidden Ability (as I want a pixilate sylveon). Decent IVs would be appreciated as I don't think I can breed hyper voice onto another eevee.

As long as your request is reasonable, I can probably meet it. So if you need something i'll gladly grab it for you.

I have an extreme speed Dragonaire, would breeding it with a ditto give the baby dratini Es? if so I can make you an egg of it?

Yeah Extreme Speed is passed down from Dratinis as an egg move so that would work.

Ok I'll make an egg.

It should have an adament nature too as mine does and I'll give the everstone to get it adamnent. dunno the chances of it getting the hidden ability too (mine has it) but there's a chance.

egg is made, FC 0662 3852 2999

just give something that evovles by trade like a haunter or a gravellor or something, I don't any of the trade evos in my Pokedex.

I apologise in advance if it doesn't have ES though.

Added.

You don't seem to be accepting a trade offer though...

Be sure to inform me on if it has ES or not. If not, again I apologise.

Its not HA but i can give you a 5iv perfect (minus attack) calm eevee with the egg move wish if you want for breeding. All boys though as the damn girls are hard to get :p

Not really doing this for something i want just to help you out if you need it ^_^. let me know. FC is in my sig

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom