• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Extremespeed Dratini (or evos)

sc190191

more afraid of you
Reaction score
Would someone be able to trade me an Extremespeed Dratini or one of its evolutions. I don't care at all about nature/gender or even ability, I just want to be able to pass down Extremespeed. I have a full national dex, so I can trade just about anything, but one problem...I really want the Dratini in Gen 6, because I want to use it for a play through of AS (but a lot of my Pokemon are in Gen 7). I still have a decent variety of Pokemon in Gen 6 (along with plenty of PP Max and decent items), but if its something I don't have in Gen 6 anymore, we could possibly do two trades to get it done. Please let me know, Thank you.

Would someone be able to trade me an Extremespeed Dratini or one of its evolutions. I don't care at all about nature/gender or even ability, I just want to be able to pass down Extremespeed. I have a full national dex, so I can trade just about anything, but one problem...I really want the Dratini in Gen 6, because I want to use it for a play through of AS (but a lot of my Pokemon are in Gen 7). I still have a decent variety of Pokemon in Gen 6 (along with plenty of PP Max and decent items), but if its something I don't have in Gen 6 anymore, we could possibly do two trades to get it done. Please let me know, Thank you.
Still need that Dratini?

Yeah I would still like one, I don't need it in Gen 6 anymore, since I went with something else for my play through. Let me know what you want for it, and I can trade in Gen 6 or 7 now
Cool, you happen to have an extra eviolite in Gen 7?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom