• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway to se

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway to serve as ...

According to Junichi Masuda, a Pikachu with the move ExtremeSpeed, will be distributed at the Kyūshū Shinkansen railway, Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: 'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway t

I still want my Ice Punch/Fire Punch Pikachu.

Stranded
Reaction score
Re: 'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway t

Kyūshū Shinkansen is a bullet railway line, that is why they've selected the move "ExtremeSpeed".

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score

ExtremeSpeed on Pikachu might come in handy on a physical attack set actually...

But I'm still waiting for the Pikachu with Close Combat, Spore, and Bubble.

Reaction score

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu sounds pretty cool, especially with +3 priority and everything, but I thought they would have given it to a Pokémon native to Unova, seeing as we're in Gen V... haha, but Pikachu is the mascot, I guess.

Speaking of which, it'd be pretty cool if Ash's Pikachu ditched Quick Attack for ExtremeSpeed because of this event. ;3

Reaction score

well at least this stops the idea that Masuda will troll us by revealing this tomorrow.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Does this mean the UK will get this Pikachu when Highspeed railway 2 is completed? Or crossrail? Brits will know what these mean.

Reaction score

Actually Keldeo I'm from the UK and I don't get what you mean. . .
I guess it has something to do with those plans to give us a (highly unneeded) superspeed railway network? I'm not sure we'd have to wait THAT long for an ExtremeSpeed Pikachu.
On that note, that reminds me...I evolved the old shiny gamestop Pichu through to Raichu. Hopefully there won't be any more events that need it.

The Coolest!
Reaction score

I want one!

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Actually Keldeo I'm from the UK and I don't get what you mean. . .
I guess it has something to do with those plans to give us a (highly unneeded) superspeed railway network? I'm not sure we'd have to wait THAT long for an ExtremeSpeed Pikachu.
On that note, that reminds me...I evolved the old shiny gamestop Pichu through to Raichu. Hopefully there won't be any more events that need it.
A faster route between London and Birmingham is being made, if I remember correctly.

Aura is with me
Reaction score

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu ??? wow.. i am still looking for a pikachu with surf/fly