• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway to se

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway to serve as ...

According to Junichi Masuda, a Pikachu with the move ExtremeSpeed, will be distributed at the Kyūshū Shinkansen railway, Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway t

I still want my Ice Punch/Fire Punch Pikachu.

Re: 'ExtremeSpeed' Pikachu to be given away in Japan: The Kyūshū Shinkansen railway t

Kyūshū Shinkansen is a bullet railway line, that is why they've selected the move "ExtremeSpeed".

ExtremeSpeed on Pikachu might come in handy on a physical attack set actually...

But I'm still waiting for the Pikachu with Close Combat, Spore, and Bubble.

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu sounds pretty cool, especially with +3 priority and everything, but I thought they would have given it to a Pokémon native to Unova, seeing as we're in Gen V... haha, but Pikachu is the mascot, I guess.

Speaking of which, it'd be pretty cool if Ash's Pikachu ditched Quick Attack for ExtremeSpeed because of this event. ;3

well at least this stops the idea that Masuda will troll us by revealing this tomorrow.

Does this mean the UK will get this Pikachu when Highspeed railway 2 is completed? Or crossrail? Brits will know what these mean.

Actually Keldeo I'm from the UK and I don't get what you mean. . .
I guess it has something to do with those plans to give us a (highly unneeded) superspeed railway network? I'm not sure we'd have to wait THAT long for an ExtremeSpeed Pikachu.
On that note, that reminds me...I evolved the old shiny gamestop Pichu through to Raichu. Hopefully there won't be any more events that need it.

I want one!

Actually Keldeo I'm from the UK and I don't get what you mean. . .
I guess it has something to do with those plans to give us a (highly unneeded) superspeed railway network? I'm not sure we'd have to wait THAT long for an ExtremeSpeed Pikachu.
On that note, that reminds me...I evolved the old shiny gamestop Pichu through to Raichu. Hopefully there won't be any more events that need it.
A faster route between London and Birmingham is being made, if I remember correctly.

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu ??? wow.. i am still looking for a pikachu with surf/fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom