• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eye Colour!

What's your eye colour?

• Total voters
Green. WE ARE THE 13.89%!

(at time of posting pls don't hurt me)

A dark brown. Most men in my family, on my mom's side, have dark brown eyes, it seems.

Gray. Anyone who disagrees with me on the spelling is dead to me. (not really)

Green. WE ARE THE 13.89%!

(at time of posting pls don't hurt me)

"WE ARE THE ONE PERCENT!" -Hank Green

My eyes are pure blue. Sounds nice, looks pretty boring. xD

I always wish I had green eyes or heterochromia.

Brown. But I like how the color varies in different lights. Normally it's almost black. But when a light is shined on them they seem more like wood brown. I could say golden, but I'd be stretching it too far.

I have dark brown eyes. One of the more common eye colors. *shrug*

When i look in the mirror it looks like i have blue-greenish eyes, kinda hard to tell. However my eyes are nonetheless blue, i'm fine with it i guess.

Mine's a very dark, solid brown. Boring as heck, I know. I wish my eyes were rainbow-nyan colored.

Not really. I'd like green eyes.

My are brown as well; most common, but most interesting
brown-eyes-fact-facts-kiss-people-Favim.com-409712.jpg

Attachments

• Brown Eyes.jpg
    Brown Eyes.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 150
I consider my eyes to be hazel, although people say they're more like a light brown. I get my eyes from my mother and maternal grandmother.

My family has all the normal eye colours except gray. My father and paternal grandfather have green eyes, and so do a lot of my other relatives. I have a few distant relatives with blue eyes. And of course many have brown eyes.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom